Skrull 2 pack

fro02

I know we complain about Hasbro but i have some 2 packs of the Skrull and kree and i have a loose skrull i was looking at it. ANd um that fig is awesome nice skuplt what you guys thing only flaw i see with it is lol his arms seam short to me but it has hand articulation and feet are not the normal hasbro pop on feet but man its a sweet fig anyone else notice this im glad i have it abd still buying them my army is going to rock ill post pics when house is done.

The skrull is a great figure. However it was not done by Hasbro it was done by the original Toybiz. Hasbro reproduced it for the 2 pack and just painted it differently. He was originally made back in 2006 in the Fantastic Four Classics line. You can see him here:

http://marvelousnews.com/database/index.php?itemid=891

The skrull is a great figure. However it was not done by Hasbro it was done by the original Toybiz. Hasbro reproduced it for the 2 pack and just painted it differently. He was originally made back in 2006 in the Fantastic Four Classics line. You can see him here:

http://marvelousnews.com/database/index.php?itemid=891

OH ok lol dam it it was to good to be true. I have the FF Super skrull. And yeah they do look alike. I miss Toybiz :-(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah I love the 2 pack Skrull as well.

toy Biz made a great figure.

I wish it had a better face, maybe a John Byrne style, but it is still great.

I too treat him as the regular Super Skrull.

I may buy one more pack to have a blue faced Kree to link up with Ronan and maybe make a Power Skrull or an X-Skrull to go with the 1st one I own and my Giant-Man Skrull.