Black psylocke on ebay

electro16

I sent him a message to send me more pics of it lets see if he pulls threw i want to believe it but not to sure only thing that sucks is that its on here lol and you know most of us will be waiting for the last seconds and the price is going to shoot up and know this message board solidsnack or black cat might end up with it lol but i might throw some money in and see what happens i dont like that he put no reutrns ecepted what if its a fake and one of us put down 1G and we cant return it now that would be the worse so im still a little eh about it but if its the real deal and i pass it up ill be kicking my self in the ass what you guys think

I bought mine from a reliable source,,, and they originally came from black cat! Mine are also graded. Its a huge risk to buy something from someone overseas especially because its gonna get shipped,,, mind you,,, it still has to go through customs. They open it and repackage crappy. What if the guy at customs is a Marvel Legends Collector? IDK about this one!!!!!

I bought mine from a reliable source,,, and they originally came from black cat! Mine are also graded. Its a huge risk to buy something from someone overseas especially because its gonna get shipped,,, mind you,,, it still has to go through customs. They open it and repackage crappy. What if the guy at customs is a Marvel Legends Collector? IDK about this one!!!!!

Yeah those damn customs i bought a buffy lirbary set and they opened it and broke two peaces and scratched the rest im not that mad because i got it for 32 bucks and it sells for around 100 but i still would of liked for them not to have opened it but this is one of those to good to be true things not to sure i want to bid on it but then im like ahh what if its fake when it comes in ill fly to china and kick this fool in the balls lol

It went for $601. WOW!

I wanted this figure, bad. But I just couldn't afford something like that. I really wish they had produced this figure 50/50 with the normal Psylocke.

Yeah i won the auction guys i will tell you if its a fake or not when it comes in. i hope its no no NO it better be the real deal i had him send me a e-mail saying it was real incase its not ebay buyer pertection better work thats a lot of my money. well we will see ill post some pics when it comes in then that will be one crossed off my list luke cage im looking for you and blue wasp lol

It went for $601. WOW!

I wanted this figure, bad. But I just couldn't afford something like that. I really wish they had produced this figure 50/50 with the normal Psylocke.

Yeah i won the auction guys i will tell you if its a fake or not when it comes in. i hope its no no NO it better be the real deal i had him send me a e-mail saying it was real incase its not ebay buyer pertection better work thats a lot of my money. well we will see ill post some pics when it comes in then that will be one crossed off my list luke cage im looking for you and blue wasp lol

Sorry Fro,,,, I bid it to 600 simply cuz I didnt want anyone paying less than I did. It made me feel better. LOL ,,,I dont need another one, but, i would have opened this one!!!!! I expect the card will come damaged. Bet you $100 it gets smashed in customs. Hopefully it doesnt, that would suck BIGTIME.

It went for $601. WOW!

Sorry Fro,,,, I bid it to 600 simply cuz I didnt want anyone paying less than I did. It made me feel better. LOL ,,,I dont need another one, but, i would have opened this one!!!!! I expect the card will come damaged. Bet you $100 it gets smashed in customs. Hopefully it doesnt, that would suck BIGTIME.

lol ah man why you do me like that lol i would take the bet but then if it were to come damaged it would be a double kick in the balls one because it would be damaged and two because then it would cost me 701 LOL man i cant believe i have one now WOW WOOOO HOOO im happy did sent me back some money but lucky that my next two checks dont fall on any bills cycle lol yeah woo woo im so happy i could not sleep that night man. but hey if you know of any one selling a luke or blue wasp im looking lol i want to grow up to be like solidsnakeinmypants lol

• 2 weeks later...
Double post, sorry!

lol awh man dont wish it gets damaged on me lol

Hope not !!! LIsten,,, if she comes in good shape, send her to get graded and incased in UV protection! Hit me up for info! Its www.toygrader.com

Look what came in today woo woo its the real deal oh yeah im so super happy i need to get a camera

l_3876f00e3c6241d28e67fefd36cde0bd.jpg

Double post, sorry!

lol awh man dont wish it gets damaged on me lol

Hope not !!! LIsten,,, if she comes in good shape, send her to get graded and incased in UV protection! Hit me up for info! Its www.toygrader.com

Look what came in today woo woo its the real deal oh yeah im so super happy i need to get a camera

l_3876f00e3c6241d28e67fefd36cde0bd.jpg

Congratulations on black psylocke. Get it graded.

I recently sold a graded silver shirt luke cage and a yellow juggernaut to a Dr in the philippines

I use AFA Grading, they are located 30 miles from where I am at. Great for me, I can stay with my items.

2300 Holcomb Bridge Road

Suite 103-336

Roswell, GA 30076

Phone: 770.825.0420 Fax: 770.825.0488

I recently sold a graded silver shirt luke cage and a yellow juggernaut to a Dr in the philippines

I use AFA Grading, they are located 30 miles from where I am at. Great for me, I can stay with my items.

2300 Holcomb Bridge Road

Suite 103-336

Roswell, GA 30076

Let me know if your selling anything I dont have. LOL. PM me for my phone number

2300 Holcomb Bridge Road

Suite 103-336

Roswell, GA 30076

Let me know if your selling anything I dont have. LOL. PM me for my phone number

Man i been looking for a silver shirt luke cage come on now lol what do you have for sale pm me also for my number yellow juggernaut also

and this psylocke has normal shelf ware if i send it in i wont get a high grade should i still send it to get graded

2300 Holcomb Bridge Road

Suite 103-336

Roswell, GA 30076

you got rid of them?!?!