Sign in to follow this  
ironspiderman

Marvel Select Magneto

To be honest lol i buy the selects more for there base and a few i think of to put with my legends i like legends more so i think my selects ill just put them together some where but want the base more like the marvel girl i have her just for the gates to the masion lol

This Magneto is awesome! I really wish it wasn't 7 inches though because I'd look perfect for Marvel Legends in 6 inch scale. I really wish Marvel Select would just stick to making big marvel characters like Juggernaut, Colossus, A-Bomb, Hulkbuster Iron Man, Maestro, Smart Hulk, World War Hulk, things like that. I can't believe they haven't released a Juggernaut figure that is as big as the Marvel Select Hulk so I could upgrade from my gorilla armed ML Juggernaut.

I love every single thing about this figure except his super long neck! Hopefully it's just a bad picture; if not I can learn to look past it. Also in response to Riddick...A-Bomb would be so awesome and such a simple re-do from the Abomination figure!

Magneto is lookin' pretty good. :)

Which spider-man is that you have there in the front?

the MS version of Magneto looks awesome.

But man there will be scale issues!!!

Otherwise, keep them coming Marvel Select!!!!!

yup thats really the only thing cause he might look just as big as the MS thor from the current comic but it just looks to die for. MUST HAVE

I plan to get it, no matter the scale it's not like MLs didn't have scale issues before, Mr. Sinister is way too big so is Bishop. So it doesn't matter maybe I'll display him flying so it donesn't look too big. Besides anything's better than waiting for Hasbro to release the one from the toyfare fan's choice poll.

I (usually) don't open my Marvel Select figures so scale doesn't matter to me. The only thing that may deter me from getting this is if he looks small in the gigantic MS packaging. I didn't get Daredevil b/c there is sooo much dead space in the packaging and it just looks funny (that's why MS neeeeeds to stick with larger figures IMO). That awesome base looks like it will take up some of the room though. Smaller figures like Bucky Cap & Thor had cool bases that took up the dead space so i liked those. This one & Deadpool may be 2 of the only smaller MS figures that I buy...although that X-Factor Cyclops coming soon is pretty cool.

His head seems a bit small, but overall he looks great. But I'll stick with my Marvel Legends version since the scale is likely to be way off. Might change my mind if/when I see some pics of him next to some Marvel Legends figures.