Border's Excl. Iron Man

eleavitt

no it is definitely marvel select -- all marvel select is the same scale -- i picked it up yesterday -- a really really nice figure -- incredible detail

I know it's a Marvel Select figure. However, it seemed small. But as it was in the package, and I had no comparison figure or ruler handy, I was unsure. Do you have a comparison picture comparing it to other Legends or Select? I myself have only bought MS Cloak and Dagger, MS Modern Thor, and MS Skrull 3-Pack. Otherwise, I am all Legends.

lol

What's that chair from?

WWE sh*t. i bought 2 of them, a bussted up floor model tv, and a bunch of other crap. i still need some dumpsters and trash cans though.

I'll have to keep my eye out for those chairs. It's great.

I got the dumpster, trash cans, folding chairs, and breakable tables. :)

if you dont want them...ill buy'em!

I purchased the Borders exclusive Mark IV and War Machine. While not quite as tall as the previous Marvel Select Iron Man, they are still just too tall. It's the legs. Heads are on scale, as are torsos and arms. I try to rationalize by saying that of course Iron Man would be taller, since he has jets boots and all that, but it just doesn't work. Marvel Select Ultimate Iron Man, however, fits almost perfectly, due to the whole "E-Frame" or "Mecha" design.

I purchased the Borders exclusive Mark IV and War Machine. While not quite as tall as the previous Marvel Select Iron Man, they are still just too tall. It's the legs. Heads are on scale, as are torsos and arms. I try to rationalize by saying that of course Iron Man would be taller, since he has jets boots and all that, but it just doesn't work. Marvel Select Ultimate Iron Man, however, fits almost perfectly, due to the whole "E-Frame" or "Mecha" design.

you should buy a figure because you like it, not because it fits in with other figures.

you should buy a figure because you like it, not because it fits in with other figures.

If that was the case , we would all be broke and divorced! LOL,,, I only buy in scale with my Marvel Legends too. This keeps me in my realm and saves me money. I like MOTUC but keep them put away MOC in bins.

If that was the case , we would all be broke and divorced! LOL,,, I only buy in scale with my Marvel Legends too. This keeps me in my realm and saves me money. I like MOTUC but keep them put away MOC in bins.

yeah, but look at all of the slick sh*t that people miss out on due to scale. the IM doesnt fit with any of my figs except the neca resident evil figures, some movie maniacs, and a couple of spawn figs.... but the figure is too awesome to pass up! i just like to have all sorts of sh*t like a museum. plus, this is the closest well get to a small scale hot toys type figure. IMO.

Im getting them i know they are a little bigger then legends but im setting them up as if they were in a hall of armor thats it if i do set them up in a battle ill hae them flying or shooting from far so not to notice it as much or have them battling a BAF or something ill show you when im back in my house I HATE REMODLING MY HOUSE my advice buy a new house lol. I hate seeing my action figuers all boxed up

I think alot of people misunderstood what I said. I don't really care about scale. I have Transformers, Marvel Legends, Marvel Select, Marvel Universe, DC Direct and DC Universe Classics figures. I was only pointing out that if someone wanted an Iron Man from Marvel Select to put on display with Marvel Legends Avengers, the Ultimate Iron Man worked best in that scale. I personally have a Mark III Iron Man standing right next to my Face Off Captain America. And Marvel Select Thor makes three.

I think alot of people misunderstood what I said. I don't really care about scale. I have Transformers, Marvel Legends, Marvel Select, Marvel Universe, DC Direct and DC Universe Classics figures. I was only pointing out that if someone wanted an Iron Man from Marvel Select to put on display with Marvel Legends Avengers, the Ultimate Iron Man worked best in that scale. I personally have a Mark III Iron Man standing right next to my Face Off Captain America. And Marvel Select Thor makes three.

Personally, when I display characters, I don't like to cross lines. I have all my Marvel Select figures together, my Marvel Legends together, and my Iron Man movie figure together.

aa

Amen!!!!!

I mix and match if it makes sense. My Marvel Select Watcher is displayed with my Marvel Universe figures, as are my Iron Mongers (6"). Otherwise, I keep fairly along scale lines. My MU, XMOW and IM2 figures are all displayed together.

And, I'd just like to say, once again, I buy figures that I like, not just because they fit. I have bought figures that have led to some serious buyer's remorse, but never just to fit in with a line. I'm no completist, either.

Im getting them i know they are a little bigger then legends but im setting them up as if they were in a hall of armor thats it if i do set them up in a battle ill hae them flying or shooting from far so not to notice it as much or have them battling a BAF or something ill show you when im back in my house I HATE REMODLING MY HOUSE my advice buy a new house lol. I hate seeing my action figuers all boxed up

yeah...i know what you mean. im remodeling my bathroom, and a few other places in the house, so the only thing not packed is the IM, skywarp, and a few joes/MUs/IM2s. i had to open a box just to get out that punisher and GL for those compairison pics.

Hey sup guys so i went today to pick up my iron man and war machine that were on hold lol why tell me why this book store got it exclusive lol i called like 5 stores and all umm yeah ill check the computer you said iron man book of armor 4 lol ha ha ha i busted out laughting look sir it is a borders excluse ACTION figure. oh yeah thats only online sir lol no no no it will not show up online. lol ok lets start over im looking to see if you have it in stock because it was just released and just calling to see if you have one in the store OH ok sir let me check the computer lol i had to tell that dam man please go to the front of the store and check if its there then he comes up with umm we have a war machine and an iron man i told him yes hold it im on my way lol. Dude it was fun. get this get this he goes wait let me tell you how much it cost i said no its ok its 19.99 he said its and exclusive it cost a little more so i waited on line while he checked his computer ok sir it will be 19.99 lol it had me crackin up i hung up and pick it up. figures are nice i like them lots of detail is it me or Marvel Select putting more articulation in these they need some in the waist area and they be super badass but i like them. GO GET YOURS

love the fact the face slides up on the helmets.

not diggin the size difference. yeah i dont have ANY marvel select and these are just barely too big to fit with ML. so i'll get the WM 6 inchers and be happy.

these are tempting though, especially now that MS has deadpool! but for the lvoe of god i dont need to collect marvel figures in a FOURTH scale!!! wife would have a meltodown and i would flat out run out of room!

these are super nice though.

and i will be getting a hot toys MMS war machine to go with my battle damaged mk III. yeah, i scored whilst in hong kong. ; )

yeah...i know what you mean. im remodeling my bathroom, and a few other places in the house, so the only thing not packed is the IM, skywarp, and a few joes/MUs/IM2s. i had to open a box just to get out that punisher and GL for those compairison pics.

I'm going to be moving from CA to TX. Any tips on packing my loose figs? carded figs? I have both Toybiz and Hasbro MLs still in the package and tons of them.