Border's Excl. Iron Man

eleavitt

Try using ziploc bags for the loose ones it's a good way to protect them but don't forget to put small holes in them so they don't get damaged with humidity. As for the packaged ones use bubble wrap when putting them in boxes specially the hasbro ones since the package is less sturdy.

PLASTIC BINDS they are safer then cardboard boxes. less damage and less humid. i used some 60 gal blue binds from walmart and they fit a lot of my figuers in there and safe try that both hasbro and toybiz

Got em both today in South Austin.

Had 1 Iron Man left and no War Machine. Overall I gotta say WM is the better of the two. I'm not sure what they were thinking w/ the leg joints on Iron Man but it doesn't work. WM's are more fluid. Visually though, they both look awesome. A bit too tall to blend in w/ other ML figures but they are sharp as hell.

101_1459-1.jpg

101_1465-1.jpg

101_1461-1.jpg

101_1465-1.jpg

101_1484-1.jpg

Sorry kid, must be "this tall" to ride the Mark IV.

101_1484-1.jpg

101_1472-1.jpg

they definately gave more detail to the WM base w/ more colors and the "HAMMER" logo in the middle is a nice touch

101_1474-1.jpg

101_1481-1.jpg

101_1483-1.jpg

War Machine could have used another cannon just to have that "armed to the teeth" look or at least had his included cannon a bit larger. Out of the Marvel Select figs I have, I have to rank them as

1. Thanos

2. Mephisto

3. Hulk

4. War Machine

5. Thor

6. the Watcher

7. Iron Man - sorry Tony