Red Skull, Wolverine, Blue Light up IM2 Mark VI

Jin Saotome

Oh man let me tell you, sometimes the easiest 'planned' customs turn out to be pretty hard. When I cracked open the light-up Mark VI 3 3/4" Iron Man pieces went everywhere! There are multiple metal tabs that are held in place by the body and set against the main battery. Those had to be put back in, the LED swapped from orange to a blue one, and the leads bent to match the circuit. A few hours later I was actually able to get him back together and working! He was repainted like the 6" figure that's coming out as a Walmart exclusive and lights up bright blue now.

More pics here----> Blue Arc Reactor Mark VI

IM2Blue_004.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Skull in his modern day duds was created using a 2-pack Ult Nick Fury body, lower legs and head from a Face Off Red Skull, and hands from a Hand Ninja. The coat came from a Buffy 'Deluxe Spike' figure and had to be altered to fit. But it worked for a new non-collared look like in the comics and the Red Skull was back once again!

More pics here----> Red Skull

RedSkullMod_002.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolvie is back with those shiny claws. I snagged a Target Exclusive Wolverine (red hulk asst) and headed down to my local Wal Mart that has a sewing section and snag a pack of their 'Homecraft Assortment' needles. This 7-pack includes one #5 Sail Needle and you'll need six total. Fortunately the packs are just $1.45 each and it's worth it to buy six packs, you get a bunch of extra needles to use.

More was done to him however. Using Apoxie sculpt I resculpted his ears and bootcuffs to a longer, more MvC2 looking length. His forearms were replaced with basic DC Universe and shaped to fit, getting rid of the oversized hands. Depending on what you want to do you can also attach the claws to a magnet and bury one in the back of the regular hands so they can be removable.

More pics here----> Steel Claws Wolverine

WolvieEndgame_005.JPG