Luke Cage and Chris Redfield Marvel Legends!

Jin Saotome

Check it out, it's my first 6" scale Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 1! He was styled to match up with my MvC2 Jill Valentine figure and created basically using the Avatar Movie Masters Col Miles Quaritch figure. The vest was tailored to come all the way around in front and various sleeves/flaps/pockets were added using Aves Apoxie sculpt. His video game head was made from a modded DC Universe Public Enemies Superman and the realist world head was from some Buffy the Vampire slayer figure. Overall I was thrilled with how he came out and the Miles Q body looks to be a great swat/marine/soldier type form to use.

More pics here----> Chris Redfield

ChrisRedMvC3_001.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Luke Cage as he appears in the video game Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2! He was created from the upper body of a Hulk Doc Samson figure, head and hands from an unknown Marvel toys TNA test shot that my good friend Jesse Falcon sent my way (thanks man, they're all being put to good use!) and the lower body from the new Mattel WWE Shawn Michaels Elite Collection series 3. The armor bits on his gloves and feet were sculpted on using Apoxie Sculpt and his belt was a chain with carved CAGE letters. The letters have a magnet on the back allowing you to latch it in place around his waist, fist, or a bad guy!

More pics here----> Luke Cage

LukeCage_001.JPG