Old Marvel Legends list

thor333us

Right now would be a perfect time to rerelease this series and have it be successesful with all the movies coming out and mu burning, DCUC at 15.99!!!!! 16 dollers + Tax for a ok figure. Wow Hasbro is shooting themselves in the foot banking on 4in figures. Now with the quality of these new 2 -packs coming out, they could make all the figs better thus selling better. Its so fustrating seeing these lists and all the potental there.

After Nemesis wave it was completely fan made.

Yep. I call shenanigans too. the list was very X-men heavy listing what seems like every unmade X-man character (not that I would have complained). Almost no Wolverines, Hulks, Spideys or repaints.

That's not how Hasbro does buisness!

You're probably right no wolverines or iron mans never happen.

The x-force box set would have been mine though.

Wow Hasbro, you could have gotten a lot more of my money by making these as opposed to the $0 you've gotten from me with your 3 3/4" line. This is depressing.

I think that the couple of hundred bucks they'd get from you has pretty much been covered by someone else who loves 3 3/4 figs. I actually think that Hasbro wants to charge 15+ bucks for legends w/BAF, and 12-13 bucks w/o the pieces. Most sites that I visit have people wanting/begging for Legends, but then complain that 12 bucks is too pricey, and then go into to rant about how they paid 8 bucks back in the TB days. all in all....I think that the whole(entire) situation sucks! I wanted the LCBH line to keep going, but that doesn't seem possible.(especially now that Shocker has it, and has had their 2nd wave as "coming soon" for over a year now) I definitely wanted that Jim Lee Gambit wave, and this wave here...Marvel Legends Singles (Goliath Wave) May 2009

• US Agent • Silver Sable • Nitro • Jubilee • Maverick • Shang Chi. Hasbro could've charged me 25.00 a pop, and i would've still bought Silver Sable and U.S. Agent!

Yep. I call shenanigans too. the list was very X-men heavy listing what seems like every unmade X-man character (not that I would have complained). Almost no wolverines, Hulks, Spideys or repaints.

I completely agree.

Pooda has a point, people here were whining for a months becuase they thought they wouldn't get their 6" Iron Man they're here and now they're complaining about the price or the figures they go "I already had that character from Toy biz and paid less(that was years ago and oil was cheaper), same thing with the upcoming 2 packs. Now no one's forcing people to buy anything but then don't complain about the lack of 6" figures if you won't support it.

Yep. I call shenanigans too. the list was very X-men heavy listing what seems like every unmade X-man character (not that I would have complained). Almost no wolverines, Hulks, Spideys or repaints.

I completely agree.

Pooda has a point, people here were whining for a months becuase they thought they wouldn't get their 6" Iron Man they're here and now they're complaining about the price or the figures they go "I already had that character from Toy biz and paid less(that was years ago and oil was cheaper), same thing with the upcoming 2 packs. Now no one's forcing people to buy anything but then don't complain about the lack of 6" figures if you won't support it.

Agree with Pooda. I would pay the 15 bucks as long as i get some new figs. Come on now how much did some of you pay to get a fig you did not have still equals out. and toybiz the oil was cheaper. so all in all i would hand over my money for new figs. I have been strong not to go to DCU. Not hating on those figs but i know nothing about DC so why collect them lol Captain Cold?

I completely agree.

Agree with Pooda. I would pay the 15 bucks as long as i get some new figs. Come on now how much did some of you pay to get a fig you did not have still equals out. and toybiz the oil was cheaper. so all in all i would hand over my money for new figs. I have been strong not to go to DCU. Not hating on those figs but i know nothing about DC so why collect them lol Captain Cold?

I think that some don't realize that TB wasn't making any money. I bet Hasbro looked at some of TB's projections and whatnot, and went.....WHAT THE FU*K WERE YOU GUYS THINKING?!! A highly articulated figure, several paint washes, new sculpts(mostly), a stand, and a comic, for 8 bucks?!.....please! From a collector's stand point...that's a great deal! Business wise.....FAIL!

I completely agree.

I think that some don't realize that TB wasn't making any money. I bet Hasbro looked at some of TB's projections and whatnot, and went.....WHAT THE FU*K WERE YOU GUYS THINKING?!! A highly articulated figure, several paint washes, new sculpts(mostly), a stand, and a comic, for 8 bucks?!.....please! From a collector's stand point...that's a great deal! Business wise.....FAIL!

Don't forget the BAF piece.

I completely agree.

Don't forget the BAF piece.

That's even more money spent! tooling, paint...man!

I completely agree.

i like how this insinuates the person saying anything about the price difference ever expressed any interest much less "begged" for more 6" im figures. just so happens that was my complaint and im not a huge im fan in the first place.