ML Want List

eleavitt

Okay, I am thinking about prototypes made by Hasbro and Toy Biz, plus a few more...

Aurora

Northstar

Silver Samurai

The Hood

Brother Voodoo

Iron Patriot

Ms. Marvel (with two heads Danvers and Moonstone)

Modern Luke Cage

Bucky Captain America

Mystique (Black Outfit)

Super-Poseable Spider Man (red and blue, McFarlane style, just repaint the black and red one Hasbro)

Scarlet Witch (new sculpt)

Mockingbird

Madame Masque

Echo

I really want to complete Alpha Flight, the Dark Avengers, and the New Avengers. I collect teams.

I put this out there just to get the attention of other collectors and Hasbro.

its strange to me that they even put northstar and aurora in that fan poll. there was only going to be one winner and why would you release one without the other?

either way i wish they would find a way to release all of these figs, plus the lady bullseye, fantomex, white phoenix, bi beast, multiple man, havok, constrictor, and lilandra we'd seen proto pics of. i'd pay good money for all of them. i just cant understand why dc can have a line in major retail and several collectors lines. all made by mattell if im not mistaken, yet marvel and hasbro cant. marvel select is nice and all but it isnt the same as legends.

Mattel just isn't the same kind of company that Hasbro is. Mattel has two line right now when it comes to boys, WWE and DCUC. That's it. While Hasbro has Joe, Star Wars, Transformers, Spider-man, Iron Man and the Marvel Universe stuff. So Mattel can take a small group of people and design a toys line (or toy lines) that basicly use the same tooling over and over again and sell it online. All the while there two power house brands (Barbie and Hot Wheels) have no real direct competition. While Hasbro has large teams that are focusing one one seperate brand and usually have one brand that "pushing" at retailers at a time (right now it's Iron Man, in the Fall it will be Joe, TF and SW becuase of the new cartoons. Then it will be Christmas and after that they will start gearing up for Captain America and Thor). Hasbro just doesn't want to take the time to do a online collectors line when they could put those resources elsewhere and make more money.

1) Jim Lee Jean Grey

2) Jim Lee Cyclops (taller than the x-men classics)

3) White Phoenix, Dark Phoenix

4) FA Storm, Mohawk Storm in actual costume

5) Northstar and Aurora

6) Polaris and Havok (modern)

7) Firestar-classic

8) Gladiator

9) TAS Morph

10) AOA line

11) X-men First Class

12) Dark Avengers

13) Hellion - red costume

14) Anole

15 Modern New Mutants

The list goes on and on. There are plenty of Marvel Legends waiting to be made!

• 4 weeks later...