selling my entire marvel legends collection all unopen

ultramax

most of the figures go for $30-40 on ebay each without shipping added, the price is for a collector who wants to save time or one who never had the opportunity. the figures are just sitting in my garage waiting for the right buyer. it is a reasonable price to someone who wants to open them or just have them, it is not for someone to buy it and re sell it for a profit. i focus on 25th joes and dc classics only now thats why im selling the marvel legends

Yeah I mean I wish you luck and I hope you find a buyer in California but I did a very rough esitmate of the prices of these figs & I weighed it on the high side and it was well below $500. I am not trying to cheat you out of getting what you want for them; I just have a suggestion. You could basically copy & paste your first post into craig's list for free and way more people would see it. Only a select few of us on this board live close to you but by putting this on craig's list hundreds/thousands of people in your area would see it! be willing to sell them indivually b/c people are way more willing to dish out $50-$75 for Juggernaut rather than dropping $900 all at once. Just trying to help! Good luck and have fun selling them!

I felt like I'd give this guy a quick price guide look at what those are worth. Keep in mind, toys are what you want to pay for them, buy this is the online "book" value to generate an idea of what they're worth, MOC.

You're gonna have to cut someone a deal to unload all the "commons" at once.

Marvel Legends Series 6 Juggernaut

$70 (and will be dropping once the Marvel Select hits)

Marvel Legends Series 6 Cable

$14

Marvel Legends 10 Sentinel Series Omega Red

$10

Marvel Legends Series 6 Phoenix (Green)

$20

Marvel Legends Series 1 Captain America

$25

Marvel Legends Series 2 Incredible Hulk T-Shirt

Marvel Legends Series 4 Elektra

$13

Marvel Legends Series 7 Hawkeye

$19

Marvel Legends Series 7 Vision

$12

Marvel Legends Series 8 Ice Man

$12

Marvel Legends Series 8 Ultimate Captain America

$10

Marvel Legends Series 8 Storm

$13

Marvel Legends Series 9 Bullseye

$10

Marvel Legends Series 9 Bullseye variant

$12

Marvel Legends Series 9 Nightcrawler

$10

Marvel Legends Series 9 Professor X

$13

Marvel Legends Series 9 Dr. Strange

$10

Marvel Legends Series 9 Deathlok

$13

Marvel Legends 10 Sentinel Series Cyclops

$15

Marvel Legends 10 Sentinel Series Cyclops variant

$12

Marvel Legends 10 Sentinel Series Sinister

(which one is it, can't see)

Marvel Legends 10 Sentinel Series Black Panther

$10

Marvel Legends Series 11 Legendary Riders Ultron

$13

Marvel Legends Giant Man Exclusive Series Thor

$12

Marvel Legends Giant Man Exclusive Series Havok

$11

Marvel Legends Giant Man Exclusive Series Ant Man

$19

Marvel Legends 12 Apocalypse Series X-23 Purple Suit

$14

Marvel Select Thanos

$15-18 (still retail)

the figures listed is my collection, please see photos

no ebay, i dont wanns ship all the figures, local pick up only please

They aren't worth as much local. Less buyers = less demand

And to whoever said Juggs would go down when MS version comes out, I think you are wrong. I've never seen a toy go down in price because another version came out. The original Optimus Prime hasn't dropped in price and they've made tons of different versions of him (and reproduced him too).

the figures listed is my collection, please see photos

no ebay, i dont wanns ship all the figures, local pick up only please

They aren't worth as much local. Less buyers = less demand

And to whoever said Juggs would go down when MS version comes out, I think you are wrong. I've never seen a toy go down in price because another version came out. The original Optimus Prime hasn't dropped in price and they've made tons of different versions of him (and reproduced him too).

That may be very true but once that amazing Marvel Select Juggernaut hits I'm not going to concern myself with trying to get the ML Juggernaut anymore. So while it may be worth $70 to someone it's worth $0 to me b/c I feel that the MS Juggernaut is far superior; not to mention readily available. If I ever come across one for $20 or less then i may buy it but it's certainly not worth anymore than that to me anymore. When they Hasbro one came out...who cares! That one sucked so of course the Toybiz one stayed in demand. With the original Optimus figure...that is a classic. Of course if someone has one that was never opened it will be way more valuable than the latest animated for movie version of him that comes out. Same with Deadpool. Once that MS (and even the new ML one...whenever Hasbro gets around to releasing that) one comes out no way am I dropping $70-90 bucks for the Toybiz ML one. The only time i ever owned that I got lucky & found it on tfieds.com for $20. All in all the original figures probably hold their value...just not with me. There is one less interested customer.

• 4 weeks later...

I never thought of selling till now but I might. And when I say everything, I mean everything. Spidey vs sinister six, x-men box set, you name it I have it. all variants, 2 packs, from series 1 until current. I guess the bigger question is would I get more if I broke it up and sold them all separate. And where should I list them??? Ebay???

I never thought of selling till now but I might. And when I say everything, I mean everything. Spidey vs sinister six, x-men box set, you name it I have it. all variants, 2 packs, from series 1 until current. I guess the bigger question is would I get more if I broke it up and sold them all separate. And where should I list them??? Ebay???

ooooohhhhhh yes you would get way more! People are more willing to throw down $100 for some figures they don't have rather than 1000-3000 for an entire line. It would be a lot of work to list them all on ebay but it would be worth it. Even if you sell them altogether though you would still make a nice chunk of money & it would save sooo much listing, packaging & listing time. It just depends on how much time you want to invest in it.

ooooohhhhhh yes you would get way more! People are more willing to throw down $100 for some figures they don't have rather than 1000-3000 for an entire line. It would be a lot of work to list them all on ebay but it would be worth it. Even if you sell them altogether though you would still make a nice chunk of money & it would save sooo much listing, packaging & listing time. It just depends on how much time you want to invest in it.

you also have to factor in how much money ebay is taking from every one now. I made about 300 this past month and 100 of it went straight to ebay just for listing and then selling percentage. I say your best bet is some where free like HERE or Craigs list. If you need Fast cash go to Ebay But loose out. If not and you want the most you can get come here or some where free.