Dragon Man

revren

If you're looking to sell it on ebay, I would suggest placing it as an auction with a buy it now option. Set the Auction starting price at the absolute lowest you'd be willing to sell it for. Then set the Buy it now price at what you would like to get for it. Of course, you'll need to pay a percentage of your earnings to ebay.

You could also try listing it in the classifieds on here.

The problem is trying to use Ebay as a price guide, especially using auctions with Buy it Nows. All of the Dragon Man auctions that are up use the BIN option, and yet all of them remain on Ebay. I've been watching a few for awhile now and yet still they sit with no one buying them.

You'll only get what folks are willing to pay, and apparantly $245 for a sealed DM (on Ebay)isn't what folks wanna pay.

I bought one for 150 and a loose good condition one i would buy it for 100 and sence i already have one im not in a rush to buy a new moc one so if i were to buy one i would throw 100 at it but yeah the ones on ebay loose and open have been there for ever they are way to much and you bet 400 on the black psylocke that not the same one i bought for 600 is it lol its awesome lol ok well check you guys later

$80 MOC.

I paid $85 a year ago.

You'll see it listed for a ton more because people are stupid, doesn't mean it's worth that.

Then again, if someone paid $120-150 for it, and that was the best offer they'd seen for it in some time, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But to me, it's worth $80 MOC, so that's the price range I went for.