Cool man! You remind me of a Viking! And that is a compliment! Looks like you got some size on you too haha. How tall are you?

So I take it this is the official thread to show pics of ourselves to we can put a face with our online names. I consider some of you guys good friends so it will be nice to put a face with the name. I imagine some of you by your Avatars haha.

I'm Allen by the way. I'm 28, I'm not married but I am engaged. We own our own home (or the bank does haha), no kids but hopefully after we are married we'll have a couple. I'm currently working as a Software Engineer but hoping to create my own business in the next few years. My hours are terrible and I'm at a computer more then anything else as you've noticed how often I frequent the forum.

The following pics are of me in my Gaming Room. A picture of my girl and I. My toy hunting cars, white 1998 Mustang Cobra, 2002 Mustang GT Convertible along with my girlfriend's car.

allen.jpg

adg.jpg

100_1366.jpg

Fuckde.jpg

100_1616.jpg

Well, I turn 40 this year so I don't like having my pic taken anymore :sad: ...

but I'm a good sport so here's 2 pics of me from 3 or 4 years ago:

post-24972-1275878802_thumb.jpgpost-24972-1275879064_thumb.jpg

Me with a wolverine (mounted):

post-24972-1275879282_thumb.jpg

my name is Mark! I am nearly 6'2", 232 lbs,(was 245), single...mostly...

Learned some taekwondo as a teen...(it was 'martial arts canada'...mostly taekwondo with self defense technigues thrown in)...but I am a wrestler/grappler at heart!

I like to draw, paint, build homes, sculpt, d+d, videogames,read marvel comics, collect marvel universe figs, 'exercise', home made strength training, practice my 'fighting techniques..lol, ...blah, blah, blah

and now some 'weakness''; allergies, some 'flab' around the middle...and lack of proper grammar or prose...lol

thats good enough for now!

post-22698-1275881032_thumb.jpg

Here's a picture of me from like 2 minutes ago via my Mac Photo Booth program. Sorry everything behind me is a mess; I'm in the middle of a design project, and I don't usually straighten up until the end.

post-22698-1275882161_thumb.jpg

My real name is Alan--similar to Riddick but with a different spelling. I'm a 32-year-old Los Angeleno, formerly a high school English teacher, and now a freelance graphic designer. I have no special achievements to my name, but I have it on good authority that I'm less of an #$### in person than I am on this board--in spite of my moustache. So feel free to befriend me and/or loan me a floor to sleep on should I end up in your neck of the woods for some reason, homies. Word.

Trying to think what about me is somewhat noteworthy otherwise. These MU figures are the first figures I've ever collected (I do have an 8-in. Mignola Hellboy figure, a Usagi Yojimbo and some Akira toys), but I have a huge foreign film collection--more than 1500 movies, of which less than 10% are in the English language. I've seen over 10,000 films from around the world, and I read literature and comic books from around the world. I play jazz piano. I've published some short fiction. I have enormous affection for the era of my youngest childhood--circa 1978/79--and an attachment to rotary-dial telephones and Chess, Stax/Volt and Motown records. As you can tell, I haven't really adapted at all to this internet thing--most of my posts are acres long. Like Warspectre, I study a kind of martial art that is called kickboxing but which is mostly taekwondo--just for health, really; don't plan on getting into any fights.

It's swell to meet you guys for real--Riddick, congrats on your house and your lovely fiancee. Everybody seems pretty cool so far.

Awesome seeing pics of you guys and hearing some of your stories. The picture with the Wolverine is hilarious Chaz! It's good seeing you Feihong! I believe in person we would have epic conversations!

Yes I also agree that you do look rather Vikingesque, once again that is truely meant as a compliment.

Here's my pic for those of you who haven't seen it in the customs thread yet.

020-8.jpg

I'm 29 married w/ 4 kids now.

029-3.jpg

015-11.jpg

Wow still can't get over that. My wife, and I met over the summer when we were 13, and started dating about 2 months later. Then 2 years later I got her pregnant w/ our first son whom we had at 16, and a few months after that we got married, and we've been together ever since. We bought our house at 18, and I traded in my 2000 Dakota back in August of last year to get my 05 Ram 1500.

006-22.jpg

My hobbies include driving my truck, drawing, reading comics, collecting, and customizing MU, and TF figures.

Hmmm....

My assessments:

I think we could do a movie.

Warspectre, you are definitely Thor.

Riddick: What can I say? You're a good-looking guy. Kinda Ryan Reynoldsish. Deadpool maybe?

Feihong is Tony Stark.

Rodimus: You have a great-looking family. I think you all could be Power Pack. :tongue:

ClauseRose: There's something McFarlanesque about you. I think you would be our new bad guy (but a really fun one) :wink:

Anyway, it's nice to place a face to the avatars. You all look like people I'd be pleased to show off as a friend.

Here's a recent pic of my daughter Hayden Phoenix who was born in March. Didn't know if I shared any pics with you all.

29105_399007084468_541634468_399696.jpg

Hmmm....

My assessments:

I think we could do a movie.

Warspectre, you are definitely Thor.

Riddick: What can I say? You're a good-looking guy. Kinda Ryan Reynoldsish. Deadpool maybe?

Feihong is Tony Stark.

Rodimus: You have a great-looking family. I think you all could be Power Pack. :tongue:

ClauseRose: There's something McFarlanesque about you. I think you would be our new bad guy (but a really fun one) :wink:

Anyway, it's nice to place a face to the avatars. You all look like people I'd be pleased to show off as a friend.

It is always more fun to be the bad guy...

I don't have a picture of my car or anything (1999 Jeep Cherokee) but I do have some pictures of me. One is from last year and is how I usually look, the other is from this winter (i'm growing my goatee out and have been for about a year). As for figures, I never started collecting them until about 2 years ago when I started with transformers. I started customizing after seeing figures done by guys like Jin Saotome and Onyx that inspired me to give it a go. Um, notes about me...well...I'm an artist by trade and an out of work teacher (stupid economy). I dabble in poetry and I've been doing tattoo design work on the side for a little while. As for personal life stuff, I lucked out and found a wonderful woman who thinks my collecting toys is fun and even collects a few on her own (mostly transformers who she thinks are cute). I'm planning on marrying her but have yet to pop the question (want to finish school first). Anyway, I guess that's about it. I agree with the others, it's cool seeing what everyone looks like and reading the stories.

post-21607-1275938003_thumb.jpg

post-21607-1275938027_thumb.jpg

post-21607-1275938173_thumb.jpg

this was me and my friend's 31st/30th birthday at his house....I was reeeeeallllly wasted!(lol) my GF had to carry me to the car!

21070_1328648817513_1269734439_930284_48

Here's a recent pic of my daughter Hayden Phoenix who was born in March. Didn't know if I shared any pics with you all.

BEAUTIFUL!

Cool man! You remind me of a Viking! And that is a compliment! Looks like you got some size on you too haha. How tall are you?

So I take it this is the official thread to show pics of ourselves to we can put a face with our online names. I consider some of you guys good friends so it will be nice to put a face with the name. I imagine some of you by your Avatars haha.

I'm Allen by the way. I'm 27, I'm not married but I'm engaged and we own our own home (or the bank does haha), no kids but hopefully after we are finally married we have a couple. I'm currently working as a Software Engineer but hoping to create my own business in the next few years as my hours are terrible and I'm at a computer more then anything else as you've noticed how often I frequent the forum.

The following pics are of me in my Computer Room. A picture of my girl and I. My toy hunting cars, white 1998 Mustang Cobra, 2002 Mustang GT Convertible along with my girlfriend's car. She's hoping to buy a new 2011 Mustang GT with the new 5.0 engine that's over 412 horse power and I'm dying to get a 2011 GT-500. Were huge Mustang fans as you can see haha.

allen.jpg

so,...my debating buddy has a face.(lol)

Too bad you don't live near MD we'd have to set up a play date for our little ones in a few months.

Joshua James

008-23.jpg

We all should try to hold a few meets of sorts. I'm in central Mississippi. Where the tornadoes hit last month.

Again it's awesome seeing faces with you guys because I consider you my friends. It's a pity that we all live so far away because it would be fun hanging out! Imagine all of us going on figure hunts together haha.

Again it's awesome seeing faces with you guys because I consider you my friends. It's a pity that we all live so far away because it would be fun hanging out! Imagine all of us going on figure hunts together haha.

i agree. I've often wondered what some of you guys look like, but I must say....none of us seem to look like the stereotypical fanboys. Warspectre...with your permission, I'd like to base my next custom tough guy after you....You look like you could be UFC material, bro!

the helmet is similar to what i envision "Warspectre" wearing(with shaded face with one glowing blue eye and one red)

What powers does a "Warspectre" have?