Iron Man villains

belmont13

Now Iron Man has numerous Marvel Legends but what about his villains?? They don't get figures aside from the Face Off Mandarin why not any of these guys:

-Blizzard

-Firebrand

-Whiplash

-Madame Masque

-Guardsman(these can pull double duty and be army built)

-Melter

-Controller

-Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo(these 2 are the worst since we know the molds already exist.

Feel free to share your opinions and list your picks, hopefully Hasbro is reading.

Now Iron Man has numerous Marvel Legends but what about his villains?? They don't get figures aside from the Face Off Mandarin why not any of these guys:

-Blizzard

-Firebrand

-Whiplash

-Madame Masque

-Guardsman(these can pull double duty and be army built)

-Melter

-Controller

-Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo(these 2 are the worst since we know the molds already exist.

Feel free to share your opinions and list your picks, hopefully Hasbro is reading.

High five to you I would like a Blizzard Fig easy to make. Whiplash if they were to make it like the comics and not the movie version. UMM Whirlwind come on now the most easyest to make now is it just me or a repaint and a little extra on the helment of the spiderman Juggs and you have your self Whirlwind.

Blizzard I would be happy about.

Firebrand I would be ok with but I can see why they might pass too, he isn't much IMO.

Whiplash is technically covered but I am betting an armored version will come too.

Madam Masque-Really, I have never liked her at all and might pass on a figure.

Guardsmen-are out (but are they really villians?)

Melter-I only rember his name, obviously he didn't make an impression.

Controller-GREAT ONE, he works well.

Titanuim and Dynamo-I love the dynamo mold, not seen titianum yet.

We are getting Arno Stark (AKA IM 2020) as well which I think is awesome.

Mandrin is a must, why he hasn't been done in some form is beyond me.

We are suppoidly getting original (comic) Iron Monger

Spymaster is a huge one.

drawing a blank now though.

Blizzard I would be happy about.

Firebrand I would be ok with but I can see why they might pass too, he isn't much IMO.

Whiplash is technically covered but I am betting an armored version will come too.

Madam Masque-Really, I have never liked her at all and might pass on a figure.

Guardsmen-are out (but are they really villians?)

Melter-I only rember his name, obviously he didn't make an impression.

Controller-GREAT ONE, he works well.

Titanuim and Dynamo-I love the dynamo mold, not seen titianum yet.

We are getting Arno Stark (AKA IM 2020) as well which I think is awesome.

Mandrin is a must, why he hasn't been done in some form is beyond me.

We are suppoidly getting original (comic) Iron Monger

Spymaster is a huge one.

drawing a blank now though.

I mean 6" actual Marvel Legends not Iron Man movie 4". The original Guardsman was a guy who was mentally unstable after wearing the armor and attacked Tony because he was jelous of him after he got killed in battle with Iron Man his brother donned the suit to avenge him; so the first two guardsmen were villains, just a little information. Both Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo prototype pics were leaked during Toyfair and there's even a forum member who got the molds and posted a video on youtube, I suggest you check it out it's pretty good. Thank you for suggesting Spymaster forgot that one.

I think Living Lazor and Ultimo are a must. Also Madame Mask, Ghost, Dreadknight, Blizzard, Whirlwind, and Guardsmen would be nice. I really hope they release the Titanium Man Crimson Dynamo Protos.

Living laser would be awesome and Ultimo should be a BAF if we get those again. I would love a Ghost and a Dreadknight.