What do you guys think about the Marvel Legends 2 packs

TrevSter881

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in the fall they will come out when we see them on eBay from china ill know they will be coming. I fell like this will be the last ones we see as well. That sucks but hey we have diamond select I think I’m one of the few who did not cross over to DC universe 6" in figs or mu figs. I am buying the whole collection again open one set and moc the other going to be working on some displays and customs. If they keep making them that would be cool I hope they do but Hasblow really disappointed me aholes. Or maybe save up and try and get the only two figs I am missing blue wasp and luke cage variant. I want to grow up to be just like Solidsnakeinmypants one day. lol

Doom and Gloom? Coming out in this fall? I think you guys better check the recent Hasbro Q&A because as of right now this fall is a definite FAIL and now they are saying " we are working on some future plans for 6-inch figures and plan to announce later this year". So basically as of right now the figures that were shown last year and we have been told we are getting are not coming out in 2010 for sure and they are going to announce what they are going to do yet again later this year.

The funny thing is at this point they can announce whatever they want. They have proven to us that their announcements hold as little weight as NECA's with regards to ML. The fact is unless some major changes happen with Hasbro we are SOL. From what I have seen I don't understand how they could be making any money on those 3 and 3/4 inch figures as in my city NO ONE wants them and they have been on clearance every other week this entire year at almost every store. Even on clearance they can't sell them.

Usual Hasbro, I've been through awhile with them. I wasn't starting over with the 3.75. If they don't want to put em' out they should just say that. These delays are ridiculous and personally I'm fed up. There is seriously no legitimate reason behind it. With as many waves of Marvel Universe had come out there is no reason we couldn't have at least gotten two to three ligitimate waves this year. Most Legends collectors made the jump over to 3.75. Sorry Hasbro is starting to care less. At least Marvel Select is filling the void with some larger characters. It still doesn't make any sense why Hasbro just completely ignored another potential source of more profit. They keep giving us hope then saying oh sorry you'll have to wait and extra 6 months. Just be real and kill the line, you reluctantly keep stringing us along. Two years? That makes no sense at all. It doesn't take that long to replan a line.

you know it may not be hasbro it could be whoever they where trying to sell them to at my tru they still have the last figure 2 packs and as for the marvel u figs they sell fine here

What ever the case Hasbro Sucks! Just Move on and once in a while hasbro will shoot a nugget of decent crap. Toys are so expensive these days I rather not purchase marvel GI Joes just because thats the only thing Hasbro will make. I still have Selects, Neca and old stuff I never wanted because of price but were not priority. So I stretch my collecting and one day marvel figures will make a come back.

you know it may not be hasbro it could be whoever they where trying to sell them to at my tru they still have the last figure 2 packs and as for the marvel u figs they sell fine here

They could have just said that instead of giving us the runaround and answers that don't go with the questions that were asked. I remember a Q&A with Hasbro regarding some star wars figs where they said they had trouble finding a retail who would take them as an exclusive and that was ok; that was understood. But why when it comes to Marvel Legends they give the same type of answers and we don't see results. Why Marvel Legends gets the short end of the stick?