Spiderman's Villains

eleavitt

Which is the best version of each figure if there is more than one from Toy Biz or Hasbro done in the ML style? I want to complete his rogues gallery, easily the best if not tied with Batman.

Spiderman

Dr. Octopus

Carnage

Venom

Lizard

Sandman

Electro

Green Goblin

Mysterio

Kraven

Chameleon

Black Cat

Shocker

(any one I've missed)

I wish I could find a comprehensive list of which figures were done in which wave as part of which series (Classics, Spiderman, Classics, Toy Biz, Hasbro, ML). I have not found a complete listing for Spiderman like there is for ML.

Which is the best version of each figure if there is more than one from Toy Biz or Hasbro done in the ML style? I want to complete his rogues gallery, easily the best if not tied with Batman.

Spiderman

Dr. Octopus

Carnage

Venom

Lizard

Sandman

Electro

Green Goblin

Mysterio

Kraven

Chameleon

Black Cat

Shocker

(any one I've missed)

I wish I could find a comprehensive list of which figures were done in which wave as part of which series (Classics, Spiderman, Classics, Toy Biz, Hasbro, ML). I have not found a complete listing for Spiderman like there is for ML.

I have what I consider to be the complete Spider-Man villians. Here's what I got (I'll try to post a pic later).

Spiderman - McFarlane Version-originally released in some two-packs in the SMC line

Dr. Octopus - ML Series 8

Carnage - ML Fearsome Foes box set or SMC

Venom - Recent SMC line with jaw thrashing action, also the one w/ the scorpion tail is good

Lizard - Sinister 6 Box Set

Sandman - SMC line, or the SM3 BAF is pretty cool

Electro - Sinister 6 Box Set (looks like the SMC version but has better articulation)

Green Goblin - ML Onslaught Series

Mysterio - SMC line

Kraven - Sinister 6 Box Set

Chameleon - I dont know of one....

Black Cat - Sinister 6 box set

Shocker SMC line

You'll also want to look for the following if you really want to be a completist:

Vulture - Fearsome Foes Box Set

Hydro Man- SMC

Man-wolf - SMC

Morbius - SMC

Hobgoblin - SMC

Jack O'Lantern (Mad Jack) - SMC

Buzzing Beatle - SMC

Kingpin - ML Face off

I think that's everything. Check the database here and also at comicfigs.net. They're not as good, but the layout is nice.

Happy Hunting!

Spiderman

Dr. Octopus

Carnage

Venom

Lizard

Sandman

Electro

Green Goblin

Mysterio

Kraven

Chameleon

Black Cat

Shocker

(any one I've missed)

I have what I consider to be the complete Spider-Man villians. Here's what I got (I'll try to post a pic later).

Spiderman - McFarlane Version-originally released in some two-packs in the SMC line

Dr. Octopus - ML Series 8

Carnage - ML Fearsome Foes box set or SMC

Venom - Recent SMC line with jaw thrashing action, also the one w/ the scorpion tail is good

Lizard - Sinister 6 Box Set

Sandman - SMC line, or the SM3 BAF is pretty cool

Electro - Sinister 6 Box Set (looks like the SMC version but has better articulation)

Green Goblin - ML Onslaught Series

Mysterio - SMC line

Kraven - Sinister 6 Box Set

Chameleon - I dont know of one....

Black Cat - Sinister 6 box set

Shocker SMC line

You'll also want to look for the following if you really want to be a completist:

Vulture - Fearsome Foes Box Set

Hydro Man- SMC

Man-wolf - SMC

Morbius - SMC

Hobgoblin - SMC

Jack O'Lantern (Mad Jack) - SMC

Buzzing Beatle - SMC

Kingpin - ML Face off

I think that's everything. Check the database here and also at comicfigs.net. They're not as good, but the layout is nice.

Happy Hunting!

I agree with all those except the following:venom,the best venom is from the amazing spiderman line

Electro:the best electro is from the amazing spiderman line(I know alot of people don't like shoothing lightning bolt feature ,but that aside he is the best looking electro)

Hydroman:the smc hydro man looks terrible, i use the spiderman animated hydro man, he is a bit smaller but looks a 1000 times better.