Norton, Phoenix or other in The Role Of Bruce Banner/The Hulk In 'The Avengers'?!?

fro02

Whos your Hulk Smash Actor  

13 members have voted

1. 1. If you as a fan were given a choice to pick the next Hulk Actor who would it be?

• Norton
    • Pheonix
    • Other
  2. 2. If they pick an actor not worthy of playing the Hulk will you boo the announcement at SDCC?

• YES
    • NO
    • Thats not the actors fault

I love Edward Norton's movies, but if he's difficult to work with, I'm ok with the switch.

Don Cheadle stepped in admirably as War Machine in Iron Man 2 and it didn't stop anyone from seeing that movie (or buying War Machine figures).

I don't care who they cast in the parts, as long as the movie isn't crap, I'll be happy.

Seriously, we're getting Iron Man, Hulk, Cap, Thor and who knows who else on the big screen. Geekdom should rejoice, not kvetch about casting.

i dont know about the avengers movie. i love weddons ideas and so on but i dont think he is the right guy for that kind of movies. reminds me of goyer. great writer but horrible director. we will see. even if norton is hard to work with as long as it comes together and that the end result is perfect then who cares if it was hard. norton is a great actor. so is downey and the two would have been great next to each other. bet that general ross will be recast to. would not surprise me.

Brody would be nice. Sharlto Copley would be fine with me too. I'm actually okay with Bana or Ruffalo as well. I liked Norton, but I wasn't in love with him. I mean, jeez, yeah I liked Fight Club and what ever else, but its too late now to #$#@# about losing Norton. He's gone. Just root for the new guy to do well.

Norton is a great actor, bottom line. He was great as Banner, and the fact that he is a perfectionist and wants the movie to be the best it can be, doesn't mean he is hard to work with, that's called dedication. Marvel is constantly screwing things up with there castings(Cap, Hulk, the whole spiderman fiasco) and as a result there is absolutely no continuity in there movies. You better wake up marvel because if you keep this bull**** up everyone is going to loose interest. On a positive note, congrats marvel on making a deal with Nic Cage for Ghost rider 2,had my fingers crossed for that one!!

i dont know about the avengers movie. i love weddons ideas and so on but i dont think he is the right guy for that kind of movies. reminds me of goyer. great writer but horrible director. we will see. even if norton is hard to work with as long as it comes together and that the end result is perfect then who cares if it was hard. norton is a great actor. so is downey and the two would have been great next to each other. bet that general ross will be recast to. would not surprise me.

Oh my God dude you read my mind, that's exactly the way I feel about weddon and Norton. Norton was the best banner (not counting bill bixpe) I say give norton what he wants lol. What I hate the most about weddon is he really doesn't get the "tough guy asskicker thing", Ironman and Hulk are very Alpha male type characters and Ultimate cap. His guy characters are kind of girly and his tough characters are villains. His type of hero is "Scott Pilgrim" and mine are "Rambo" lol, plus I'm going to hate seeing all his friends make cameos, it's distracting from the story, it's hard to immerse yourself into a movie or show when it's the same weddon cast your seen sine 1998 lol

Oh my God dude you read my mind, that's exactly the way I feel about weddon and Norton. Norton was the best banner (not counting bill bixpe) I say give norton what he wants lol. What I hate the most about weddon is he really doesn't get the "tough guy asskicker thing", Ironman and Hulk are very Alpha male type characters and Ultimate cap. His guy characters are kind of girly and his tough characters are villains. His type of hero is "Scott Pilgrim" and mine are "Rambo" lol, plus I'm going to hate seeing all his friends make cameos, it's distracting from the story, it's hard to immerse yourself into a movie or show when it's the same weddon cast your seen sine 1998 lol

comparing rambo and pilgrimm, legendary.lol. i feel the same. well in a way i hope that sarah michelle gellar comes and makes a cameo... since buffy i am still in love with her lol.

comparing rambo and pilgrimm, legendary.lol. i feel the same. well in a way i hope that sarah michelle gellar comes and makes a cameo... since buffy i am still in love with her lol.

I do love that buffy

Honostly I could care less about norton losing the role, But some one like downey who IS tony stark would be hard to take because you expect to see tony stark. But with Hulk movies you expect to see HULK not puny banner! All you need is some skinny scientist looking guy say: "You dont want to make me angry, you.... and then change. And knowing simi big actors like norton wants to be seen all through out the avengers movie, but every one wants to see hulk just like in the comics. He wouldent even wear the signiture glasses while he has banner. In my opinion he wasnt weak enough. Nic Cage sucks, old A$$ dude. They should have just used the guy who played the young ghost rider at the begining of the movie throughout the whole movie.