Sign in to follow this  
Sammy243

6" mark V ironman available on walmart.com

I had to order a third one because someone messed up at the factory resulting in an odd looking tumor like knot on the top of one of my Mark V's head.

i went to a walmart in Conyers,Georgia yesterday and they didn't have it :[ wasn't the release date yesterday? i was so upset as always when i'm looking for figs at walmart. who has found it in an actual walmart store?

Sold out again! Hopefully Hasbro notices this & does a few online exclusives here & there! I am going to Wal-Mart today to pick mine up (site to store rules!!!)!

I'm usually not an opener and every single time I've used site to store it's been perfect. no damage. With my experience they always use a box that's way too big. I will let you know how it all turns out! if it does suck I can just open it and buy another one when i see it in store!

I ordered two StS - they weren't too bad this time. One was a little warped at the top, but the other was perfect. I opened the semi-warped one.

I remember way back when i ordered 2 of the first wave for the first movie StS - they were MANGLED.

I had to order a third one because some dickhead fucked up at the factory resulting in an odd looking tumor like knot on the top of one of my Mark V's head.

LOL

the wally I work at is doing fall re-mods in the toy section right now and the instock guy I talk to has not seen any 6 inch figs come in yet but they are listed on the remod sheet. I check nightly so if they show up I'll let you guys know.

the wally I work at is doing fall re-mods in the toy section right now and the instock guy I talk to has not seen any 6 inch figs come in yet but they are listed on the remod sheet. I check nightly so if they show up I'll let you guys know.

Yeah I noticed yesterday, not much but its nice to see some new stuff. star wars g.i.joe are out, wrestling, halo.

I got mine from site-2-store and both of them came in great condition im going to open one it looks awesome

Finally got mine in san antonio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they had like seven but each had bad paint applications somehow, like 2 of them were smashed i got the best one though its freaking awesome.

Saw 3 of these sitting on the pegs of my local Wal-Mart in MD today.

saw 3 of em at a WM in Temple a few days ago. Got one that actually had perfect paint aps and the figure is quite amazing. THat said, are the War Machine figs shipping w/ this one as well or is it just the Mark V????

saw 3 of em at a WM in Temple a few days ago. Got one that actually had perfect paint aps and the figure is quite amazing. THat said, are the War Machine figs shipping w/ this one as well or is it just the Mark V????

I personally haven't seen the war machine's or Mark VI's with the Mark V's. I think only the first 2 were just shipping together