New 2-Pack Variants revealed

MisterGarbage

There is also a Grey costume Black Widow variant as well.

http://cooltoyreview.com/2010%2DSan%2DDieg...ook/image31.asp

Wow These figures are nice, Black widow is the Sexiest ML I have ever seen. She will go nicely next to my only other female action figure: Marvel Select She Hulk, Sorry I dont like Ugly chicks. Did any one see the sweet new lizard on this same link in the 6" spider-man classics line. he might have scale issues though, but still sweet.

I just hope they still release the Black Widow with the head that was originally shown but otherwise great variants especially the Warpath.

This one?

http://cooltoyreview.com/2010-San-Diego-Co...ook/image36.asp

yeah that one after I posted here I saw that pic in cooltoyreview, consider me a happy camper. I can't wait for these.

lizard looks more like a dragon to me. he doesnt seem to have much articulations. i wont find him around here anyway so i guess i pass on this one. juggernaut, venom, green goblin they all seem to be U.S. exclusives because the spiderman's always arrive in europe but never the villains.

i think that lizard is based off the new lizard.

I'm planning on buying all of these two-packs, but I'm especially excited for the classic Warpath and Valkyrie figures. I'm also really digging the Deadpool logo on the rifle.

I'm a bit disappointed there's no Captain America Variant for Bucky. Other than that, these look great.

Also, the ne Lizard figure looks like it was based of the design from the "Shed" arc, which was pretty cool.

Yes i love all of these! I have kinda gotten out of Marvel Legends (into Marvel Select and Minimates now...you know; lines that actually put out figures a few times a year) collecting but I am still very much interested! I love that Deadpool X-Men variant! A Cap variant of Winter Soldier would be soooo awesome but it would be a complete rehaul of the figure. New mold most likely. Can't expect that much from Hasbro now can we!?

what?? the new lizard in the shed story line looks more like a frog to me. lolol. the story was ok but i was not thrilled that connors eat's his son. i love the new story line better with all the kravinof gang and this hunter theme. cant wait to read more. the fig of lizard reminds me a bit when stegron was back in town. d'ont know how the story arc was called. it wasnt that long ago.