ML in 2012

eleavitt

Hell Yeah i just read MARVEL LEGENDS RETURN 2012 OH HELL YEAH i stuck by marvel legends and now i hope they open up the flood gates woo hell yeah does anyone know more yet of more baf 2 packs how will they be released my mind is going 100 mph im going to start saving up for this WOOOOOOOOOOOO hell yeah i been buying double what i already have ill keep it up but dam hell yeah woo i wonder what might come out. I like the black goliath and frost man mu is putting out i wil be getting them too and galactus but I SAW THE OLD SCHOOL MARVEL LEGENDS LOGO what the flip is going on dam i wish i could of gone to san diego

The old logo made me flip. Is Hasbro coming after Toybiz? I sure hope so. Toybiz sculpt and paint made Hasbro legends look like Barbies. With what Hasbro has been doing with mu sculpt and paint (did you see that ww hulk?!?!?!), if they turn thier attention to the 6" scale it should be awsome.

CANNOT WAIT FOR 2012!

-Hasbro, if you're yanking our chains, may your company be banished to the negative zone......

I don't know why they won't be using Toybiz sculpts ever again.. doesn't make sense to me.

I mean yes, it's good news that they won't be using that same old standard sculpt that they used to death, but Toybiz has so many great sculpts for them to utilize.

Anyhow, if they want this line to be successful, they better stay with the standard ML articulation, and improve their painting and face sculpts.

im looking forward to 2012 :)

i hope they get the items over to the uk this time, marvels worldwide so the products should be aswell, i like what they have done with the female figures lately compared to the first emma frost fail i want to see an amazing jean grey, storm, wasp, lilandra, spider woman, jubilee, dazzler.

i wonder if they will keep the BAF, or bring in bases and comics?

I am very happy about this news but I'm also weary of hasbro so I won't get my hopes up yet. Also what I really liked was the Iron Man Legends finally!!! Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man.

Where did you see those crimson Dynamo and titanium man?

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0

can't wait!!

Very interested and excited about this news! I love the heads up they gave us too! Plenty of time to save up & be ready for the next wave of Marvel Legends. The 6 inch Iron Man Legends will be nice to hold us over til then I'm sure. Don't really care about the 6 inch Spidey figs unless they start doing some nicer ones. I'm glad they finally realize (sort of) that there is a huge demographic of people who want 6 inch figs. I'm sure that they realized this when they noticed how fast the 6 inch Iron Man 2 figs flew off the pegs! With the awesome figs being released in the MU gigantic battle packs I don't mind if we don't get BAF's anymore (just don't want to spend $15 if we don't get anything extra). I will not expect much though so that I too can be even more excited if the character selection and detail is amazing. Now if they would only bring back Mighty Muggs...

I am very happy about this news but I'm also weary of hasbro so I won't get my hopes up yet. Also what I really liked was the Iron Man Legends finally!!! Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man.

Where did you see those crimson Dynamo and titanium man?

can't wait!!

Thanks for the heads up. I want those two at my store...right now! I just want to see all these new giant and 6" more often something new every 2 or 3 months. They always wait for a good selling point though: Christmas and movie,or Dvd release dates (Iron man legends= Iron Man 2 Dvd Release date).

I am glad to see new Legends coming out. I will have to add that Frost Giant to the mix.

My biggest disappointment is the Crimson Dynamo.

Don't get me wrong, i like the version they are releasing. Reminds me of the Toy Biz version from the 90's.

I just want the comic book classic/ Bob Layton style that is the MU scale as a 6-inch figure.

Guess you can't have everything!!

However, the new Titanium Man is NICE!!!!

2012 is really far away....kind of a downer that they need so much time to get back into the game seriously.

If you want to think about it negatively then yes it would be a downer. I see it as a year and a half for them to wrap their minds around Marvel Legends & put together some nice figures and waves. They said they weren't using old molds so they have this time to make new ones. If the new Marvel Legends suck when the time comes for them to release them then they have no excuse. But for now I will wait patiently and put money aside here & there to be ready!

Hey guys

This is my 1st post on the forum! I've been reading along here for a while, but the ML news from SDCC this past weekend got me so excited that I decided to join in. I just got back into collecting figures about a year ago so I never owned any of the ML line. Since it looked like Hasbro was on the verge of phasing them out, I reluctantly started buying the MU line. They are truly great 3.75" figures (with a few notable exceptions). After a full year of collecting them I had resolved to make them my only Marvel figures...

Then came the Hasbro panel on Saturday. After hearing that ML would be back in 2012, I sat down and thought about it for about 3 seconds (probably 2 seconds too long) and decided to make the switch to the 6" scale that I had really wanted all along!

To celebrate this momentus occasion I immediately went out to TRU and bought my first ML figures from last year's 2-packs. I already had the 6" IM2 Mark VI and War Machine. Was going to keep them moc but they have now been freed to join the other 6 figures.

I can't wait for this year's 2-packs! And 2012 (fingers crossed) has the potential to be HUGE with the relaunch and hopefully some Avengers Movie tie-ins. I'm actually glad to have a little time before the relaunch to pick up a few of the more obscure Legends figures which are less likely to be redone in the near future. I'll be hitting the trading forum over the next few weeks and months to see what's available here. Also I'll be putting up some of my MU figures as I make the transition to ML!!!

Its mind boggeling with the crimsyn Dynamo, but I think they are going with what they think looks cooler and modern also they dont have to waste a lot of plastic for the smaller version.

I would rather have the big one like in the 3.75 iron man.

yeah, if you look at the new (upcoming) war machine from that line, you can see they are going for sleeker, modern look.

i hope that hulk buster is someone's custom because it looks like they just took one of the bulkier iron man figs from the movie and added a crappy version of the hulk buster helmet.