ML in 2012

eleavitt

Here's the question i'm asking: Do I buy the re-do's of figures I already have? I'm thinking of some of the more HTF figures in my ccollection such as Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye, Deadpool, Juggernaut, FO Cap, and more..Do I sell them now in the hopes of Hasbro making new ones? Do I update to the new ones when they come out? Will that make selling the old ones harder? I guess it comes down to whether or not the Hasbro version ends up being superior. If it is, I'll get it. If not, I'll stick with my ToyBiz collection and just augment it with new characters.

soooo, legends in 2012? never heard that before. i am still sceptic about it. all these years i learned one thing from hasbro and thats not to trust what they say. still hope that it is true. the direction seems to have a good start. skipping the toybiz sculpts and do something of their own is great to me. when i look at winter soldier, i cant wait to see what they have in store. one thing for sure is that i will rebuy all the marvel woman because toybiz did a lot of crap with them. i think tha only ones i realy liked were, x-treme rogue, pride and x-23. 2012 is a long road. i hope that they release another set of 2-packs in 2011 do. so i hope that they know by now that it is a collectors line and they have to go like the universe line. they do great characters with them. cant wait for titanium man. i hope he isnt as small as tarantula.

Here's the question i'm asking: Do I buy the re-do's of figures I already have? I'm thinking of some of the more HTF figures in my ccollection such as Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye, Deadpool, Juggernaut, FO Cap, and more..Do I sell them now in the hopes of Hasbro making new ones? Do I update to the new ones when they come out? Will that make selling the old ones harder? I guess it comes down to whether or not the Hasbro version ends up being superior. If it is, I'll get it. If not, I'll stick with my ToyBiz collection and just augment it with new characters.

Well that question is pretty much already answered for me. I got rid of most of my Marvel Legends so I am excited fo re-do's! With respect to the great ones Toybiz has already done though of course!

I much prefer Plastic capes because cloth capes are usually to big and stick out to much.

yeah geeze i hate clothe capes. they always look soooo corny & cheap! 1990's. someone just needs to figure out a more flexable plastic.

Cloth capes suck remineds me of my daughters barbie clothes. I want action figures, strictly plastic. Besides cloth do not have paint jobs. Maybe that bend metal in some bendy figures mybe a sheet of it running through the rubbery cape, and that way you can pose it any way you want to.

• 2 weeks later...

We need to see the following first:

Firestar

Bulldozer

Enchantress

Guardsmen

Modern Havok

Klaw

Modern Luke Cage

Maverick

1st Appreance Ms Marvel

1st Appreance Sunfire

Jim Lee Jean Grey (not my choice, but highly wanted)

Piledriver

1st Appreance Storm

Thunderball

US Agent

Lady Bullseye

Hood

Nuke

Constrictor

Fantomex.

White Phoenix

Brother Vodoo

Multiple Man

Multiple Man

Bi-Beast

Terror Inc

The Amazing Bagman

Moonstone Ms Marvel

Liliandra

Aurora & Northstar

Gladiator

AIM Sholdier

Iron Patriot

Skrull Soldier

And no duplicates like Spiderman,Hulk,Capt America, FFs,Ironman and Wolverine!

Give us what we want, Hasbro!!!

Firestar

Bulldozer

Enchantress

Guardsmen

Modern Havok

Klaw

Modern Luke Cage

Maverick

1st Appreance Ms Marvel

1st Appreance Sunfire

Piledriver

1st Appreance Storm

Thunderball

US Agent

Lady Bullseye

Hood

Nuke

Constrictor

Fantomex.

White Phoenix

Brother Vodoo

Multiple Man

Multiple Man

Bi-Beast

Terror Inc

The Amazing Bagman

Moonstone Ms Marvel

Liliandra

Aurora & Northstar

Gladiator

AIM Sholdier

Iron Patriot

Skrull Soldier

Darkhawk

Sleepwalker, eight ball

X-Force 2nd gen and current teams

magneto

redskull

Solo

Ravage

moon knight, bushmen

dups are fine as long as they are all the new current costumes

Firestar

Bulldozer

Enchantress

Guardsmen

Modern Havok

Klaw

Modern Luke Cage

Maverick

1st Appreance Ms Marvel

1st Appreance Sunfire

Piledriver

1st Appreance Storm

Thunderball

US Agent

Lady Bullseye

Hood

Nuke

Constrictor

Fantomex.

White Phoenix

Brother Vodoo

Multiple Man

Multiple Man

Bi-Beast

Terror Inc

The Amazing Bagman

Moonstone Ms Marvel

Liliandra

Aurora & Northstar

Gladiator

AIM Sholdier

Iron Patriot

Skrull Soldier

haha wasn't storm naked in her first appearance?