New Sentinel Vs. Old Sentinel?

TrevSter881

Hey guys so there was definitely a lot of great news for ML collectors at SDCC. I think we are all excited for the Galactus, Bill Foster Goliath, and Galactus.

What do you guys think about the new Sentinels they are releasing?

Do you think they are superior to the ToyBiz Sentinels?

They look like most of their parts are being used directly from the Galactus figure and from the looks of it the new Sentinels will probably be taller and bigger than the ToyBiz Sentinels. So lets discuss should we be Ebaying our ToyBiz ones now?

i do like the look of that new sentinel but does it have as much articlulation, does it have the tenticle feature like toybiz?

is it baf or can you just buy it? then again your lucky to find any hasbro marvel products in the uk (tell a lie ironman helmet & hulk hands)

i like the classic approach to this figure, are they bigger than marvel legends?

Its Bigger than its badder and better. I like them they are huge. the good thing is hasbro finelly gets it. lets just hope we see them. I canget them 45 min a way from me so thats not to bad but then again all the comic store owners will snatch them up. My local walmart has not got any thing new in about 6 months.

I love my build a figure Sentinels as you can see from my signature but I have to admit this new version looks more like the Sentinel's I grew up with reading in comics. I have to say I prefer the new version because of how much larger it is compared to the older one. Here is a comparison picture that shows the new Sentinel next to the new Galactus. Seeing how tall the new Galactus is compared to the Build a figure version and how the build a figure version compares to the old Sentinel, well you can tell it's going to be larger then our old Sentinel.

I don't think it will be a BETTER figure... I mean the Toybiz Sentinel is phenomenal. The sculpting and painting are just as good as it gets.

However, I definitely prefer the version of the new Hasbro Sentinel.

It always bothered me that the Toybiz version was not the classic Sentinel design.

I am Loving the new Sentinels but he can't compare to the TB version.

Remember Sentinels are robots so it should be easy to design joints because you don't have to try to hide all of them.

both version looks great but I have a big issue on the waist joint on the new Sentinels. What's that about. compare to the TB version. that guy looks like a statue no matter what pose you put him in.

Par on sculpt (I actually prefer TB sculpt but that's a personal preference) but lose on the design.

...listen retard... just kidding.

Classic is purple color scheme. And the supposed exclusive is the silver gray one...but... unless he clarified it later... Vonner just said the exlcusive would be a Days of Future Past sentinel. And.. they were not silver in the DOFP storyline. I'm thinking the silver one might just be a variant like the darker Galactus.

In DOFP they also didn't look like either one of those sentinels. They looked like classic streamline version.

Also... I think the BAF Sentinel looks way better than this MU one.

...listen retard... just kidding.

Classic is purple color scheme. And the supposed exclusive is the silver gray one...but... unless he clarified it later... Vonner just said the exlcusive would be a Days of Future Past sentinel. And.. they were not silver in the DOFP storyline. I'm thinking the silver one might just be a variant like the darker Galactus.

In DOFP they also didn't look like either one of those sentinels. They looked like classic streamline version.

Also... I think the BAF Sentinel looks way better than this MU one.

ha! thanks, man. i kinda figured, but thought i might not know as much as i like to tell myself.

I have to agree - the TB Sentinel is absolutely TOP-NOTCH, sculpt/paint-wise.