They said we wouldnt be seeing old toybiz molds rereleased but may see some of the same characters. I know its two years off, but i can't help but start wondering what this means exactly...

ofcourse there will be the same ones as always, but i was thinking more along the lines of the really hard to find characters.

Dragon Man

Toad (even though i finally got one)

Booby Drake Ice man (cant even find it online)

X-treme team rogue

Ultimate Sabretooth

Jim lee Cyclops

Transparent and Flaming skrulls.

and then thinking of the ones toybiz messed up pretty badly

Black Cat

Rogue

Phoenix

Hydro Man

we've seen what they can do with phoenix... 10 times better than toybiz.

and hopefully some more of the prototypes (like valk) will see the light of day.

I think they did a good job w/ Iceman in the XMC line. The ML version was terrible. Rogue would need an update, Black Cat as well. Phoenix I thought was okay. I'd take a Jim Lee era Jean over an updated Phoenix ANY DAY OF THE WEEK and twice on Sunday. I know alot of people like Beast but I think they could have done the head better. hmmm...others......Dr. Doom was pretty weak but w/ the MS and the FF4 version, either of those work well. Ultron, Mandarin and an honest to God ML Venom would be nice additions/updates. oh and Scarlet Witch. And fat Apocalypse.

a sweet first lineup could be:

Iron Patriot

Apocalypse

updated Black Cat

mandatory Wolverine....X Force attire?

Sentry

Luke Cage - current

That'd be money well spent.

I'd really like to see a simultaneous relese of both x-force teams. classic, and modern.

Cable, Caliban, Cannonball, Boom Boom, Hepzibah, Shatterstar

Wolverine, Archangel, X-23, Domino, Wolfsbane, Elixar, Vanisher

i'd gladly pay 100 bucks for each. which is what it more than likely would cost.