SolidSnakeInMyPants' awesome reviews..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait. i'll finally have a use for that sai that came with xo:w deadpool

eta: it looks like he uses the body, legs, and arms of quicksilver.

Eldest son,,,, what is up !!!! You are definately gonna dig this fig,,,, The x-men variant made me scream like a little girl,,LMAO

again, great job on the review. while i hate that quicksilver buck, i'll still enjoy this dp very much. i have the original, but he's still in the box. it will be fantastic to add this and the variant to my display.

I have the Toy Biz Deadpool as well. Never touched it out of the packaging, lol, but I can say that this Hasbro Deadpool is a great step in the right direction. Nice touches to the figure not seen on the origical. Maybe this Marvel Legends hiatus was taken not to scrap the line, but rather to give Hasbro a chance to work on scuplts and concepts, promote the 3 3/4" line and to get out of the Toy Biz shadow. If they take time to produce quality product and make this line "theirs", then it's worth the wait. maybe they realize that having fans posting nostalgic and in praise about a Hasbro Legends line is something they actually want. When the final products start arriving and we have definite quality waves, then a believer I will be.

I have the Toy Biz Deadpool as well. Never touched it out of the packaging, lol, but I can say that this Hasbro Deadpool is a great step in the right direction. Nice touches to the figure not seen on the origical. Maybe this Marvel Legends hiatus was taken not to scrap the line, but rather to give Hasbro a chance to work on scuplts and concepts, promote the 3 3/4" line and to get out of the Toy Biz shadow. If they take time to produce quality product and make this line "theirs", then it's worth the wait. maybe they realize that having fans posting nostalgic and in praise about a Hasbro Legends line is something they actually want. When the final products start arriving and we have definite quality waves, then a believer I will be.

Well said my friend!!!

Well said my friend!!!

Amen. I don't think they're THERE yet, but they're definitely getting close.

Let me start off by saying nice review.

the head sculpt detail is nice I like it, but the shape seems a little off to be comic accurate.

Im digging the boots they a sweet, and yeah toybiz is rob liefield with the original feet.

The only thing that bothers me is that cheap looking chest harness, Harness needs to be fixed. needs silver, grey, or something to make it look metal. That little change would make a huge differance. Its to late for that though.

The Leg harness should be the same color as the brown on the belt.

The only thing thats better on the toybiz deadpool is the Torso sculpt on the body.

Other than these minor complaints I like it, and will be making the minor changes my self

Deadpool looks awesome! I have two gripes about him though. First I prefer the old school harness because I've never cared for the Teleporter harness much and Deadpool is shorter then my Marvel Legends version. Thing about Hasbro Legends and Iron Man 2 figures is they are shorter then Toy Biz Legends and DCU. Other then that he's awesome!