Sign in to follow this  
SolidSnakeInMyPants

SolidSnakeInMyPants' awesome reviews..

Off topic: Link above has a Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus Vs. Galvatron? Wow how did this slip by me. I need to find that. this dude wants collector price. I wonder if it is for the states also.

There's a valkyrie on ebay from china right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARVEL-LEGENDS-2-PACK-...0#ht_500wt_1154

Hold on guys,, dont jump the gun! Its right around the block. Also,,, I can hook up anyone missing a TRUS. Just pay shipping and an extra $2 for gas ;-D

I wasn't suggesting to buy it but some people are nuts about this. I remember the nemesis series and a blackbolt in package went for $70 at one point. A month later you couldn't give that stuff away.

Are the variants coming out at the same time?

There's a valkyrie on ebay from china right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARVEL-LEGENDS-2-PACK-...0#ht_500wt_1154

Hold on guys,, dont jump the gun! Its right around the block. Also,,, I can hook up anyone missing a TRUS. Just pay shipping and an extra $2 for gas ;-D

I wasn't suggesting to buy it but some people are nuts about this. I remember the nemesis series and a blackbolt in package went for $70 at one point. A month later you couldn't give that stuff away.

Are the variants coming out at the same time?

Variants will be a running change same as Hand ninja 2 packs were with Dugan. 75% will be normal and 25% will be the variants. How many in production? That I dont know.

Was the video review of Black Widow ever made? In SolidSnake's vid he said somebody would make a review.

Just a heads up, Snake, the Warpath variant is his Uncanny X-Men costume (Uncanny #475 debut) not classic X-Force.

Awesome reviews!

solidsnake! i have seen the videos of your awesome collection on youtube with shartimusprime and sentry productions and i have to say you have the coolest collection!!!!!!! make more vidoes of these please! also can you get shartimus to join the forum??????

Just a heads up, Snake, the Warpath variant is his Uncanny X-Men costume (Uncanny #475 debut) not classic X-Force.

Awesome reviews!

I thought I read a few were he wears this costume running with x-force. Also,,, I call it CLASSIC COLORS. I call the one he wears now MODERN and I call Thunderbird costume FIRST APPEARANCE. If he wore anything before that,,,, I havent read it,,LOL

awesome review. Love how you covered every inch of the figures...if u get my drift haha...

when are these actually mass released?

awesome review. Love how you covered every inch of the figures...if u get my drift haha...

when are these actually mass released?

It could be up to a month,,,, just keep an eye out! I got confirmation that new york was a special release for NYCC.