Best Marvel Legend (or other 6' Marvel figure) from Hasbro?

MrDizzle

I know we haven't gotten as much as we want/like but with the so-called future promising more, what do you think is Hasbro's best offering thus far? Be it Marvel Legends, Spiderman, Iron Man, whatever. After picking up Mark V Iron Man, I think this guy makes a strong case. Awesome sculpt, paint, accessories. Just an overall badass figure. I would say he could be a tad bulkier but the whole point of that armor is that it is light-weight so it makes sense. Anyway, after getting this fig I say top 4 are:

Mark V movie Iron Man

Shield Agent

Iron Man from Sharon Carter 2 pack

Elektra from Ronin 2 pack

I'd list a 5th but nobody really jumps out at me as a solid contender. Who do you guys got?

The movie War Machine is also an amazing figure. It has a great sculpt which is very faithful to the movie design. I'm really impressed with Hasbro's work on this one. Hopefully this level of detail will continue in 2012.

My top 5 so far are:

War Machine

Fin Fang Foom (BAF)

Crossbones

Iron Man (2 pack with Maria Hill)

Spiral

5 eh?

Ronan wave Dr Doom(although his silver is a tad dull)(he's so good i bought two!)

ML 2 pack Iron Man

Ronan wave/2 pack Thing(i know some people consider him to small but he's perfect size wise IMO)

Nemesis wave Daredevil(heads a bit tiny but other wise)

Spiral(i was waiting for a good figure of her and they did her justice, i'd kinda prefer elbrows to double elbows and no upper arm swivels though)

As for non ML

Mark VI

War Machine

Raging Ghost Rider(besides the hips)

Unleashed Iron Man(though they do have the hasbro legends logo on em too hmm)

Top 5 Hasbro Legends

1. Thor from Blob BAF Series

2. Red Hulk Black Costume Spider-Man

3. Sandman BAF Venom figure

4. Ronin Baf Doctor Doom

5. Red Hulk Wolverine

Top 5 Toybiz Legends

1. Series 6 Brown Costume Wolverine

2. Series 6 Juggernaut

3. Series 14 Thor

4. Series 4 Punisher

5. Series 8 Ultimate Captain America

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, this was a lot harder than I though it would be, but I guess my top 5 are as follows:

1. Ironman - 2-Pack (classic version) - The best Ironman figure ever IMO.

IronmanJets.jpg

2. Daredevil - Nemesis Series (red variant) - The best DD fig. ever IMO.

ddred.jpg

3. Namor - FF Ronan Series - I'll get flack for this one, but I really like this figure... sorry.

Namor1.jpg

4. Hand Ninjas - 2-pack - what can I say, I love ninjas, and I love Frank Miller's DD run.

handninjas2.jpg

5. Hydra Agents - Brood Queen Series - I waited years for a cool army of Marvel henchmen, and these are it.

Hydra2.jpg

My other top Hasbro figures are Doctor Doom (Ronan Series), Black Suit Spider-Man (Red Hulk Series), Wolverine yellow (Red Hulk Series), Crossbones (Ares Series), and Red Hulk BAF (Red Hulk Series).

My favourite/best looking 6" figures from Hasbro(No particular order):

- Nick Fury V.S. Hand Ninja 2 Pack(Both figures). I own this.

- Elektra V.S. Ronin 2 Pack. I own this.

- Sleath Iron Man and Sharon Carter 2 Pack.

- Skull Soilder(Repaint of Toy Biz's Super Skull) V.S. Kree Soilder 2 Pack. This 2 pack is cool.

- WWII Ultamate Captian America from the Ultimate Nick Fury and Cap 2 pack. Fury isn't bad, but Cap is the real winner here.

- Forage from the Weapon X Wolverine and Forage 2 Pack.

- Dr. Doom from the Fantastic Four Marvel Legends line. I would so want Hasbro to re-release this figure with a more shiny silver look to his armour.

- Raging Ghost Rider and the Ghost Rider Motocycle from the Ghost Rider movie line. Own both.

- From the 2 Iron Man Movie lines, Mark I, Mark V(Own both), and War Machine.

- Camo Punisher from the Nemisis Build A Figure Wave. Just got this a week ago.

- Red Daredevil from the Nemisis Wave.

- Danger from Wave 3.

- She Hulk from Wave 2. Own this

- From Wave 1: World War Hulk, and Ultimate Iron Man(Except for Tony Stark Head).

- Toys R Us Exclusive Black Queen. Own this.

- Movie Colossus. I got the 1 from the X-men Orgins: Wolverine 2 pack with Cyclops. Cyclops from this set isn't bad, but I would say that for Movie Cyclops, Toy Biz's X2 Cyclops figures were better.

- From the Hulk Wave(Build Fing Fang Foom): King Hulk and the sculpt of the basic Hulk(Grey or Green, it doesn't matter. That said, would of liked fists or articularted fingers). I own both figures(Green for basic Hulk).

- Iron Spidey from Spider-man Comic Book Classics line(See through plastic verison). Only thing I wish is that it had 4 extended robotic legs, instead of 3. Spider-man Orgins may have had a Iron Spidey with 4 robotic legs, but I like the deco from their Comic Book Classics line.

- From Spider-man 3/Movie Trilogy line: Black Spidey(Do wish the arms can go outwards a bit more, but looks good), Sandman with interchanagable hands(Trilogy. Toys Biz's Comic Book is better, but this 1 is still good), and Venom(Trilogy verison). Own Black Spidey and Sandman.

- SDCC Exclusives Stan Lee and She Hulk.

- I don't remember what waves there's from, but Ultimate War Machine, and Crossbones.

- Build A Figures: Red Hulk and Fing Fan Foom.

In terms of straight repaints from Toy Biz's 6" lines with no re-molds(These are ones that I feel that Hasbro's Repaint/Deco was better than Toy Biz's):

- Mcfarlane Spider-man(Hasbro's was from Wave 1 of their 6" Spider-man Classics Comic Book line, where the blue is replaced with black). Own this. That said, it's possible that I'm just saying this because I already have a couple of 6" Spidey's in Red and Blue, but this is my only 6" Spidey in Red and Black.

- Wave 1 Spider-man Classics Comic Book Venom(Same sculpt as Toy Biz's Venom with the action feature jaw). Own this.

- Movie Super Posiable Spider-man from Spider-man Movie Trilogy line(Finally, a Movie Spider-man in 6" scale with the correct shade of Red and Blue on his costume). Own this.

- Shocker and Rhino from Wave 2 of Spider-man Movie Trilogy line. Own Rhino, but I do wish the figure came with the breakable wall that the Toy Biz verisons came with, instead of a 2x4.

- Spider-man Movie Trilogy Doc Ock. The darker brown colour coat is better than the lighter colour used in Toy Biz's Spider-man 2 and Hasbro's Spider-man 3.

- Repainted Silver Surfer(More shinnier). Forgot all the details, but it was some sort of store exclusive.

- Demongoblin(Repaint of Wave 2 Toy Biz Spider-man Classics Demon verison of Hobgoblin).

Upcoming Figures:

- Black Widow and Winter Soilder 2 pack. So want this.

- Deadpool from Deadpool and Warpath 2 pack, only because Toy Biz's looked a little too muscular.

- Valkyrie from Valkyrie And Hulk 2 Pack. Will wait to see if there will be a variant verison of this 2 pack before deciding to pick up. Hulk is pretty good too.

- Spider-man Classics Lizard(Comes with a cloth coat). Just looks amazing, even if it's not the more classic look of the Lizard's appearence. Want this.

- From upcoming Iron Man Classics line, Crimson Dynomo and Titaninuum Man for sure, and their Hulkbuster Iron Man could be pretty good too.

My favourite/best looking 6" figures from Hasbro(No particular order):

- Nick Fury V.S. Hand Ninja 2 Pack(Both figures). I own this.

- Elektra V.S. Ronin 2 Pack. I own this.

- Sleath Iron Man and Sharon Carter 2 Pack.

- Skull Soilder(Repaint of Toy Biz's Super Skull) V.S. Kree Soilder 2 Pack. This 2 pack is cool.

- WWII Ultamate Captian America from the Ultimate Nick Fury and Cap 2 pack. Fury isn't bad, but Cap is the real winner here.

- Forage from the Weapon X Wolverine and Forage 2 Pack.

- Dr. Doom from the Fantastic Four Marvel Legends line. I would so want Hasbro to re-release this figure with a more shiny silver look to his armour.

- Raging Ghost Rider and the Ghost Rider Motocycle from the Ghost Rider movie line. Own both.

- From the 2 Iron Man Movie lines, Mark I, Mark V(Own both), and War Machine.

- Camo Punisher from the Nemisis Build A Figure Wave. Just got this a week ago.

- Red Daredevil from the Nemisis Wave.

- Danger from Wave 3.

- She Hulk from Wave 2. Own this

- From Wave 1: World War Hulk, and Ultimate Iron Man(Except for Tony Stark Head).

- Toys R Us Exclusive Black Queen. Own this.

- Movie Colossus. I got the 1 from the X-men Orgins: Wolverine 2 pack with Cyclops. Cyclops from this set isn't bad, but I would say that for Movie Cyclops, Toy Biz's X2 Cyclops figures were better.

- From the Hulk Wave(Build Fing Fang Foom): King Hulk and the sculpt of the basic Hulk(Grey or Green, it doesn't matter. That said, would of liked fists or articularted fingers). I own both figures(Green for basic Hulk).

- Iron Spidey from Spider-man Comic Book Classics line(See through plastic verison). Only thing I wish is that it had 4 extended robotic legs, instead of 3. Spider-man Orgins may have had a Iron Spidey with 4 robotic legs, but I like the deco from their Comic Book Classics line.

- From Spider-man 3/Movie Trilogy line: Black Spidey(Do wish the arms can go outwards a bit more, but looks good), Sandman with interchanagable hands(Trilogy. Toys Biz's Comic Book is better, but this 1 is still good), and Venom(Trilogy verison). Own Black Spidey and Sandman.

- SDCC Exclusives Stan Lee and She Hulk.

- I don't remember what waves there's from, but Ultimate War Machine, and Crossbones.

- Build A Figures: Red Hulk and Fing Fan Foom.

In terms of straight repaints from Toy Biz's 6" lines with no re-molds(These are ones that I feel that Hasbro's Repaint/Deco was better than Toy Biz's):

- Mcfarlane Spider-man(Hasbro's was from Wave 1 of their 6" Spider-man Classics Comic Book line, where the blue is replaced with black). Own this. That said, it's possible that I'm just saying this because I already have a couple of 6" Spidey's in Red and Blue, but this is my only 6" Spidey in Red and Black.

- Wave 1 Spider-man Classics Comic Book Venom(Same sculpt as Toy Biz's Venom with the action feature jaw). Own this.

- Movie Super Posiable Spider-man from Spider-man Movie Trilogy line(Finally, a Movie Spider-man in 6" scale with the correct shade of Red and Blue on his costume). Own this.

- Shocker and Rhino from Wave 2 of Spider-man Movie Trilogy line. Own Rhino, but I do wish the figure came with the breakable wall that the Toy Biz verisons came with, instead of a 2x4.

- Spider-man Movie Trilogy Doc Ock. The darker brown colour coat is better than the lighter colour used in Toy Biz's Spider-man 2 and Hasbro's Spider-man 3.

- Repainted Silver Surfer(More shinnier). Forgot all the details, but it was some sort of store exclusive.

- Demongoblin(Repaint of Wave 2 Toy Biz Spider-man Classics Demon verison of Hobgoblin).

Upcoming Figures:

- Black Widow and Winter Soilder 2 pack. So want this.

- Deadpool from Deadpool and Warpath 2 pack, only because Toy Biz's looked a little too muscular.

- Valkyrie from Valkyrie And Hulk 2 Pack. Will wait to see if there will be a variant verison of this 2 pack before deciding to pick up. Hulk is pretty good too.

- Spider-man Classics Lizard(Comes with a cloth coat). Just looks amazing, even if it's not the more classic look of the Lizard's appearence. Want this.

- From upcoming Iron Man Classics line, Crimson Dynomo and Titaninuum Man for sure, and their Hulkbuster Iron Man could be pretty good too.

Soooo pretty much your saying you LOVE HASBRO Marvel Legends?

• 2 weeks later...

I am saying I love SOME of what they gave us!

No, not everything Hasbro did was right, many times they failed (movies figures --ewwww)

But there were times that Hasbro shined like the number 2 toy company in the world should!!!

My biggest beefs with Hasbro has always been selection, availability, and the darn hip joints they only use on ML figs, but otherwise, I was able to get a few sweet figs from them.

since they said that have have been listening, let's hope they do well in the last few years of the contract.

New guy here, thought I'd chime in. The new upcomiong 2 packs are what have brought my interest back the the Hasbro 6" lines. I recently picked up the Shield Agent/White Hand Ninja 2 pack and the IM2 MK V. Love all 3 of those figures. I think Warpath and Deadpool are going to be my 2 new favorites though. Seems Hasbro has stepped their game up a little. Can't wait for 2012.

• 2 months later...

Top 10 of Spidey 6'' figs:

1) Web Swinging Spider-Man ("Spider-Man the Movie"; Toy Biz)

2) Spider-Man with Streetlight Scene ("Spider-Man Classics"; Hasbro)

3) Stan Lee ("Marvel Legends"; Hasbro)

4) Secret Identity Spider-Man ("Spider-Man Classics"; Toy Biz)

5) Peter Parker ("Spider-Man the Movie"; Toy Biz)

6) Iron Spider-Man ("Spider-Man Origins"; Hasbro)

7) Spider-Man (the last one) ("Marvel Select"; Diamont Select Toys)

8) Web Trap Spider-Man ("Spider-Man Classics"; Toy Biz)

9) Spider-Man with Gargoyle Base ("Spider-Man Trilogy"; Hasbro)

10) Spider-Man 2099 ("Spider-Man Origins"; Hasbro)