Iron Man 6 inch Mark 4

pooda

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Man this figure has been hard to find. My Walmart got three cases but every single one of them was only packed with Mark V suits not a single drunk Tony figure. My Walmart will likely not get anymore since their toy selection sucks. It no longer carries MU or DCUC, and it normally only gets one case of each wave of Star Wars figures. I've been to several other Walmarts with no luck in finding him either.

• 2 months later...

the tip to getting them in good shape when you get them from walmart.com is to order two figs because they have to but them in boxes that have a little extra space in there for them not to bend the corners lol im a MOC collector and when i ordered my ironman V figs i did that and they came out good if you order only one fig they just jam it in a box and mess the card up. Hope this helps and i buy two to open one so win win for me thanks i been waiting for this dam fig.

:spidey_report_post: The Mark IV is sold out lol awesome im glad i ordered mine on time and it shipped woo been wating for ever for this fig. You think that's Hasbros plan tell us of a fig and hold it and hold it and hold it till we just about to give up on the release then ship it out so it can sell out HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

:spidey_report_post: The Mark IV is sold out lol awesome im glad i ordered mine on time and it shipped woo been wating for ever for this fig. You think that's Hasbros plan tell us of a fig and hold it and hold it and hold it till we just about to give up on the release then ship it out so it can sell out HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Wal-Mart should be responsible for this, not Hasbro. Wal-Mart have no idea what they are selling. For them all Iron Man figures are the same. They just ordered too much of Mark V (probably from mark VI and War Machines sale numbers). The Mark IV probably have been sitting in the warehouse. on the other hand there wasn't enough war machine to go around. I am sure there is tons of people who hasn't seem the 6" war machines.

I agree with nightcrawler, walmart has been holding these back and sending them 2 places were sales are good. I drove down to the states yesterday and the walmart in Plattsburgh NY had about 20 mark V's on the pegs and they marked them down too 9$. Obviously that walmart will never get any mark IV's because they have to many 5's warming the pegs.