Sign in to follow this  
pooda

Iron Man 6 inch Mark 4

It's to bad the paint aps are not as nice as they were seen at san diego. It would be cool if they used different red and yellow chrome colors for each Iron man Armor.

It's to bad the paint aps are not as nice as they were seen at san diego. It would be cool if they used different red and yellow chrome colors for each Iron man Armor.

4's metallic, and 6's flat....that's different.

*waits for more loose pics* Come on Pooda!!(your stuffs always nice anyway)

001-63.jpg

002-64.jpg

003-57.jpg

004-56.jpg

*waits for more loose pics* Come on Pooda!!(your stuffs always nice anyway)

001-63.jpg

002-64.jpg

003-57.jpg

004-56.jpg

Nice, especially the one taking a pooda on the packaged iron man, D my wal-mart's slow to stock new fig's

I just scored one off eBay. It can be seen here

The price for the item wasnt too bad, and yeah, shipping was a tad steep but I got tired of wasting gas from going to various Wal Marts and not finding anything. Not only that, but I've seen these going for $40+ up so I think it turned out to be an okay price.

I guess if BigT were a moderator,he would be getting proper credit(like a main article) for posting his mark IV find a whole day before anybody else on this forum.what a crock!!

Yeah that's how it is. I've posted stuff first too, like on the Joes forums, and someone else well make a new thread and later end up on the "The Wire" a day or 2 after the story breaks. Don't sweat it. It's kinda like iphonehacks.com :)

:biggrin:

If we had the Facebook "Like" option,I'd select it.

I guess if BigT were a moderator,he would be getting proper credit(like a main article) for posting his mark IV find a whole day before anybody else on this forum.what a crock!!

Yeah that's how it is. I've posted stuff first too, like on the Joes forums, and someone else well make a new thread and later end up on the "The Wire" a day or 2 after the story breaks. Don't sweat it. It's kinda like iphonehacks.com :)

true, but he's only complaining because it's me. ever since he got put on time out for name calling, he's been acting petty.

I really just like to give proper credit to those that deserve it. sorry if I offended a "grown a** man" who's idea of toy collectors grandure is BigT's sloppy seconds.

true, but he's only complaining because it's me. ever since he got put on time out for name calling, he's been acting petty.

sorry if I offended a "grown a** man" who's idea of toy collectors grandure is BigT's sloppy seconds.

apology accepted. :wink:

hey Pooda, you said that the Tony Stark head fits well on the MM Gotham Goons, correct?

If that is true, then I would love to get a few Iron Men where I can do head swaps

hey Pooda, you said that the Tony Stark head fits well on the MM Gotham Goons, correct?

If that is true, then I would love to get a few Iron Men where I can do head swaps

it fits scale wise. the neck peg on the MMs is too small.

wow, i can't believe people are still complaining about who got credit for finding a figure.

as lame as people who post "first" after a blizzard mod would post something on the WoW boards.

I'd like to buy at least two of these and put the head on Walter Peck. Do you have Peck Pooda and if so could you swap the head on it for a pic?

I'd like to buy at least two of these and put the head on Walter Peck. Do you have Peck Pooda and if so could you swap the head on it for a pic?

i dont have peck, bro.

i'd ratehr see a tony stark in t-shirt with arc reactor glowing through...

but this is cool as hell too!

i wasnt sure they would actually make it!

now to stalk my local walmart again haha

nice pics as always pooda!

Wasn't there supposed to be a Toyfare or Comic Con exclusive of this figure? I remember reading that it was going to come with the Giant Donut and be around 80 dollars. Anyone know anything about that?

Wasn't there supposed to be a Toyfare or Comic Con exclusive of this figure? I remember reading that it was going to come with the Giant Donut and be around 80 dollars. Anyone know anything about that?

That was an April Fools joke...

hey Pooda, since the MM Goons head peg is small, is it because it is a straight plug in peg? Is the IM figures head one of those large ball joints pegs that allows the head to pop on and off like the ML 2-Pcks?

Just need to know before I start spending $$

Want to make an Iron Skrull

hey Pooda, since the MM Goons head peg is small, is it because it is a straight plug in peg? Is the IM figures head one of those large ball joints pegs that allows the head to pop on and off like the ML 2-Pcks?

Just need to know before I start spending $

Want to make an Iron Skrull

it's the same hole/peg as the shield agents/hand ninjas.

Hey Pooda, I'm in your area. Any Walmart you suggest I try to find this figure at? The ones I normally go to don't seem to have it. Thanks.