MY NEW SITE - BILL'S COMICS.COM - CHECK IT OUT!

Ninjak

Anyone familiar with me may know that I mainly collect action figures because I like using them to create my own comics, and that "waiting" used to host them for me on his awesome website ComicFigs.net.

Well, as we all know, sadly ComicFigs.net is no more, and with it's premature demise I no longer had a home for my comics. But part of the fun of creating them is sharing them with people who also share my love of comic books and action figures... which is basically you guys.

The only solution I could think of was to create my own website and host them myself. (I am a graphic designer by trade, so it wasn't too difficult.) So, now my Marvel Legends and DCUC action figure comics have a new home at...

http://www.billscomics.com/

If you have read my comics and like them, I have 2 BRAND NEW COMICS on my site that have never been posted. They are a Marvel Legends comic with the Fantastic Four vs. Iron Man and a DCUC comic starring Blue Beetle and Blue Devil. Check them out and let me know what you think.

If you are not familiar with my work, (and if you're bored and have nothing else to do), go to the site, read a few comics and let me know if you like them. They are action adventure stories done in the classic/old school style that I greatly miss in "real" comics.

But that's not all! I am also posting my humorous comic style blog called "COMIC SENSE" on my site as well. Comic Sense is a satirical comic I do that uses photos of real people saying humorous things. I created it for my friends business website and I've posted them on Facebook and at WordPress.com. Warning - It's gets little political and might be considered ever so slightly offensive to some people. So, if you are super sensitive you might want to skip it.

I will update the site as frequently as possible. Basically whenever I have any new comics to post. Thanks for listening. Catch you later.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate all the positive feedback from everyone.

It so happens I just posted a brand new comic on my site. You can check it out here...

http://www.billscomics.com/afcomics.html

It's called "Spider-Man: Power Play" featuring a Spider-Man vs. Electro story. Check it out and let me know what you thing. Thanks.