Strange finding at Toys R Us

megagalvatron

I was at the toys r us in Annapolis Maryland and found a strange price tag. The tag was next to the old legends two packs. It said "marvel fan favorite two pack" with a price of 24.99. The price title and location lead me to think it's for the new two packs. I asked a employee what it was and if they had any. She didn't know what it was and looked up that there are none on there next truck. The sku number is 483724. She told me to call and check with the number in week. I really hope the 2 packs are coming.

This is terrible news if this is the price. They didn't sell at that price a couple years ago, they didn't sell at 22.99 either. They sold well at 19.99. Putting five dollars higher than that just makes me sad for the return of the line being in jeopardy.

Ok so i guess now this is when we separate the collectors from others lol I will buy them at that price and be happy. People complain about not having any we get new ones complain about redues. You get new figs complain about quality. You get better quality complain about prices. Come on now guy 1 of two things buy them or not im buying and thats it.

Yeah the First wave ones from last year were $24.99, and after about a month or two they went down to $19.99. the left over series 1 and all of 1.5 were $19.99. picked up some skrulls when this was the price. You know people are going to try to scalp the crap out of these. Hands down the most anticipated ML Hasbro has ever put out! I will check out the closest Toys R us to me this weekend.

IMO, $24.99 is a steal for these figures. The last series hurt because of all the army builders involved but they were well worth it. I quit DCUC because of the $15 tag but also because there was a new wave ever 2 months. We'll get these sets, none of which are army builders, then we'll get variants of two of them afew months later. I've got zero problem dropping the $$ for them.

No, I'm talking about the majority of the people who would buy these things. I'm buying it at 24.99 and not complaining about it. But previous history shows these did not move at a good enough rate to sustain future waves when they were at that price. What I'm complaining about is if they set them at a price that only a select group of collectors will pay, then they won't make more waves, and I won't get to spend even more money on this line like I'd like to.

This is terrible news if this is the price. They didn't sell at that price a couple years ago, they didn't sell at 22.99 either. They sold well at 19.99. Putting five dollars higher than that just makes me sad for the return of the line being in jeopardy.

Ok so i guess now this is when we separate the collectors from others lol I will buy them at that price and be happy. People complain about not having any we get new ones complain about redues. You get new figs complain about quality. You get better quality complain about prices. Come on now guy 1 of two things buy them or not im buying and thats it.

No, I'm talking about the majority of the people who would buy these things. I'm buying it at 24.99 and not complaining about it. But previous history shows these did not move at a good enough rate to sustain future waves when they were at that price. What I'm complaining about is if they set them at a price that only a select group of collectors will pay, then they won't make more waves, and I won't get to spend even more money on this line like I'd like to.

the other day i'd have agreed with you because the tru near me had tons of the dcuc 2 packs...that is till today. now they are down to 3 so something has changed and people are buying action figs again...at least in my area.

I can't seem to find the source of that piece of information. So I could be mistaken but I thought I had heard somewhere in the news out of SDCC 2010 that the Legends two-packs were becoming a shared exclusive of TRU and Target. Again I can't relocate what I read that gave me that impression so I could, likely, be wrong. Here's hoping I'm not though since the closet TRU is over 100 miles away and I have a contact at a Target.