Upcoming legends...

thedevilsdue06

2) Now that Marvel Legends has been confirmed as going ahead, will we be seeing those previously prototyped figures (wizard poll/2pk poll) in the early waves?

Answer: There were a lot of great choices shown in that fan fave poll. We'd be crazy not to use some of them! So that's a 'yes'... shrouded in mystery.

From toyark qa

so who do you think we'll see?

post-17334-1285737124_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737130_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737136_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737142_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737148_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737165_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737175_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737185_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737193_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737202_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737217_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737229_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737239_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737247_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737256_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737264_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737272_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737281_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737296_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737309_thumb.jpg

post-17334-1285737365_thumb.jpg

I think Brother Voodoo and the Hood would be awesome to have. I really like that Magneto as well. I wish we could get some other different figures rather than repeats though. It be nice to get some Dark Avengers, or be able to complete a set of four horsemen of Apocalypse, or be able to complete the House of M Fearsome Four.

If they are going to make Terror inc. from MAXX. Then they should make Destroyer, and Nemesis, Kick ass from ICON.

I'm kind of sceptical when they use the words New sculpts or Retooling, because look what they did to the spider-man classics line. the resculpts and tooling sucks they are smaller in mass and the joints are some times missing. Paint jobs are not that steller. They killed that line for me.

If they are going to make Terror inc. from MAXX. Then they should make Destroyer, and Nemesis, Kick ass from ICON.

I'm kind of sceptical when they use the words New sculpts or Retooling, because look what they did to the spider-man classics line. the resculpts and tooling sucks they are smaller in mass and the joints are some times missing. Paint jobs are not that steller. They killed that line for me.

no have diamond select do the BIGS

• 2 weeks later...

from the ones that are shown, what i really want are Aurora (or a 2-pack with Northstar), the Bi-Beast, The Hood, the Constrictor (a must own), Dave Cockrum Storm, Silver Samurai, Magneto, and the Modern Havok.

I agree with wolverine2281 that many of the 3.75's need to make it into Legends status such as: the Wrecking Crew, Klaw, the Enchantress, Ultron, Aim soldiers, and that neat Skrull soldier.

guys i would love to see that are not shown or never made it into plastic:

Grey Gargoyle, red jacket Wonder Man, Blastarr, Mole Man's Giganto, Stingray, Tigershark, Ulik, Tombstone, Terrax, Moonstone, and Sebastian Shaw.

and they need to give us a new Nova with the current costume and better body sculpt.

From that crop:

Northstar & Aurora (2 pack); Dr. Voodoo (one of best sculpts to me); modern Havok; Moonstone (Ms. Marvel); Lady Bullseye; Fantomex; The Hood

Others:

Tombstone; Mr. Negative; Hammerhead (use those suit sculpts); Black Cat; Emma Frost (a good one); modern Luke Cage; modern Iron Fist; Misty Knight; Silver Sable; Jubilee; Madam Masque; Cloak & Dagger (2 Pack); Dark Beast; Nimrod; Sebastian Shaw; Chameleon; Cortez; J Jonah Jameson; Mockingbird; Nomad; redo that Shocker without action feature

Maybe too much to ask

Hasbro really has 3 great options for addressing the desires of Legends collectors:

1) Give us ALL the Legends that have been shown to be made over the last 3 years and stop playing around and just RELEASE them. The object is sales so there are many who want the Cockrum Storm, the Aurora & Northstar figs, as well as the Magneto and the Silver Samurai. Add the fact that they have prototypes of the Constrictor, the Hood, a good Bi-Beast, Agent X and some others, there are fans ready to eat those figures up.

2) Make available ALL the figs that were made into Marvel Universe/ Iron-Man 2 that never saw the light of day as Legends: The Wrecking Crew, the Enchantress, the classic version of the Crimson Dynamo, etc.

3) Give us Legends in established body molds that work: ex. the Face-Off Captain America body. I am tired of the Bullseye body. Give that thing a rest. Even the Daredevil body from the Nemesis wave is great to use. The Hand ninja/ Ronin sculpt is good. The Nick Fury works for me as well. While I am no fan of the v-crotch, at least it works better than the Bullseye, in my opinion.

Also, stop using legs that don't have a hip twist. That is what killed Adam Warlock, Namor, and Black Bolt. Even the new Valkyrie suffers from that, and for what reason?

Hasbro, please listen: STOP TRYING TO RE-INVENT THE WHEEL!!! IF IT AIN'T BROKE, THEN WHY FIX IT??? Treat Legends like you do GI Joe, and then we can all be happy.

(I'm just saying!!!!)

Hi everybody, it's been forever since I posted, for obvious reasons, (no product to talk about).

Does it bother anyone that Polaris of all the X-Teams, is persistently absent from anything, fan polls, mock-ups, wish-lists or otherwise?

Also needed are

Strong Guy

Wolfsbane

Boom-boom/Meltdown

Magma

Majik

Warlock

Shatterstar

Gaurdian

Puck

Deathbird

Are very long over do.

All of Gen X

The Marauders

The Nasty Boys

The Reavers

The Morlocks

Hey if Mattel can make a Kamandi figure, why can we have a Vertigo or Ruckus figure?