Marvel Legends 2 packs Finally Hit !

SolidSnakeInMyPants

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some help if this is the new figure just released: IMG_7846__scaled_600.jpg

Then which one is this?:IMG_8912__scaled_600.jpg

I apologize if this has been asked before but I'm new and I just need some assistance.

Second pic was pretty much a custom made to show off for the fan poll, first pic is the final release figure.

i would have prefered the holster's on the second pic. looks way better and more serious.

Did anyone ever think that maybe... just maybe... they hit up in Times Square because (and only because) NYCC is going on right now? I don't think mass distribution is gonna happen until after this Con is over and people might be expecting a bit much right now.

Please pardon me if someone brought this up already.

Your exactly right...they only came out early in NY because of the Comic Con. The latest news on when they will be out in mass production is that they will be hitting stores before the end of the year, most likely around christmas time. Supposidly they will be hitting the West Coast first, then making there way to East Coast. I live in RI and was lucky enough to get these 2 packs early thanks to YOUTUBE member BOOGNICE10. they are awesome and deff worth picking up if you a collector.

Hi, just to let you guys know, these have hit south california, the weird thing is that it was the variant boxes that hit. I went along with a friend to 7 toysrus stores in the san diego area yesterday (plus the one in calexico), and only 2 of them had gotten them, (calexico and I think the grossmont one was the other) I got one of each two pack at calexico, they had 2 boxes both with 2 of each two pack (both with the variants of deadpool/warpath and widow/winter soldier, no regulars) the second store that got them was sold out of both boxes by the time we got there (I showed the upc to one of the employes cause I was looking for regular versions) an she told me a "collector" had gotten both boxes already. I say only variants arrived because of my findings and the fact that the only figures listed so far at ebay from the califronia area are the variants (except for the hulk pack which you know has none).

Sorry I didn't upload pics but my camera broke down.

Ahhh ha Maybe the variants are in fact not the variants and the real variants are the current outfits and that would mean that the new variants are more rare than the origianally planed variants, and the new variants are the variants to look out for because every one wants a variant and variants are worth more money in the long run so GO GET THE VARIANTS

Ahhh ha Maybe the variants are in fact not the variants and the real variants are the current outfits and that would mean that the new variants are more rare than the origianally planed variants, and the new variants are the variants to look out for because every one wants a variant and variants are worth more money in the long run so GO GET THE VARIANTS

Haha, I guess I overdid myself with the whole regular/variant explanation, point is it sux that current deadpool didn´t come first and might be harder to come by. :wink:

The DEADPOOL is not the best in my op.

I think his legs are too thin in comparison to his upper body.

His Head is too big.

Also compare how he can Not hold his Blades due to those wide grip hands & side posed thumbs they gave him.

Hasbro has to make this up to us.

My top from this set are:

BLACK WIDOW (BOTH)

WINTER SOLDIER Long hair

HULK

WARPATH & THUNDER BIRD