Marvel Legends 2 packs Finally Hit !

SolidSnakeInMyPants

The DEADPOOL is not the best in my op.

I think his legs are too thin in comparison to his upper body.

His Head is too big.

Also compare how he can Not hold his Blades due to those wide grip hands & side posed thumbs they gave him.

Hasbro has to make this up to us.

My top from this set are:

BLACK WIDOW (BOTH)

WINTER SOLDIER Long hair

HULK

WARPATH & THUNDER BIRD

it looks like they used the quicksilver body. did they use the quicksilver arms, legs, and hands too?

i hate the hands on the QS body as well as the ab crunch which isn't smooth and all my QS and Guardian figs are either hunched over or puffing their chest out. Also the legs on my QS and Guardian figs are off. The right leg is shorter than the left. Really annoying.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All is crying is making me sick. You guys are worst than my 8 months old.

who's crying?

Seems like everyone over people scalping etc. Why cry about it

oh, i got ya. yeah, i agree. no point complaining about someone getting a fig before you. what they choose to do with it is their own business. whether they display them, store them, or sell them, they got them before you.

YEAH thunder bird is Warpath's Dead Bro. Get it right!

No duh!

Relax yr panties girls.

I was just jokeing about the correction, but if you understood you would not have took as much offense as the other guy who corrected you should have. any way put your little pecker away BOY.

Lol!!

No prob GIRL. Looks like u were offended also.

Clean yr pad & breathe.

These are toys :spidey_deadtopic:

you really want to get in to a pissing contest. Oh wait I stand corrected you probably squat when you piss out brew. Im not offended your just comeing at me all wrong, simmer down now.

LoL!!

Cute & funny.

Ok, let's make peace. 

Back 2 the figures. Seems like they will make a second appearance in the east

cost according to a source.

I got regular Winter Soldier/Black Widow pack and regular Dead-Pool/Warpath packs. That was all they had. I want the variant Widow and the Valkyrie Pack.

I hope to eventually get Luke Cage, Mockingbird, Doctor Voodoo, and new Hawkeye and new Scarlet Witch. Plus Dark Avengers and Avengers two packs to get other cool characters.