Marvel Legends 2 packs Finally Hit !

SolidSnakeInMyPants

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They come six per case 2 of each.

Is that 1 reg/1 variant for the DP/WP and BW/WS packs and then just 2 Hulk/Vals?

untrue , the case varies, because when i went to tru I saw 4 Hulk/Val 2 widow/bucky and one deadpoll/warpath case was a variant case some one took deadpool once i got there....

also heard from other people that they had a case with all widow/bucky and 2 val/hulk not deadpool

any ways I got me a widow/ bucky two pack but only wanted the grey widow any one in the market to trade or buy a winter woldier with red star ? all accesories inlcuded

looking for a deadpool(variant) once some one gets it or archangel from Xmen series.

also Marvel universe.

or make offer

Is that 1 reg/1 variant for the DP/WP and BW/WS packs and then just 2 Hulk/Vals?

untrue , the case varies, because when i went to tru I saw 4 Hulk/Val 2 widow/bucky and one deadpoll/warpath case was a variant case some one took deadpool once i got there....

also heard from other people that they had a case with all widow/bucky and 2 val/hulk not deadpool

any ways I got me a widow/ bucky two pack but only wanted the grey widow any one in the market to trade or buy a winter woldier with red star ? all accesories inlcuded

looking for a deadpool(variant) once some one gets it or archangel from Xmen series.

also Marvel universe.

or make offer

Dude you and your sources are wrong. I watched a stocker guy open a case and stock it. It's either a solid case of regular sets or variant sets. It's two of each set per case.

also Marvel universe.

or make offer

Dude you and your sources are wrong. I watched a stocker guy open a case and stock it. It's either a solid case of regular sets or variant sets. It's two of each set per case.

Valkior, did you take that pic? if so, where? i was at TRU in temecula last week and they were still trying to get rid of elektra and iron man 2 packs.

Yes that was my pic from my cell last weekend @ Ontario Mills TRU. The Legends variants have popped up in Redlands and Victorville. I still need a BW in Black and of course the regular Deadpool. No sign of these yet.

Y'know, I did pick up the Hulk/Valkyrie and Black Widow/Winter Soldier packs, but I'm just not sure if I want to really get into ML considering how deep I am time and money wise into MU. I might trade them for some MU stuff, ideally all of Wave 11 (Thanos wave) and a 3.75" Carnage, which should equal out retail-wise. I'll have to think about it some more. My problem is that I didn't keep up with ML the first time, and while I would prefer 6" stuff, there's also a bunch of stuff I will now have "missed" when the 2012 line starts up again. On the other hand, I love how many characters MU already has, and I love getting different costumed versions of characters. Ah, such conundrums. :)