Sign in to follow this  
EldestSon

Captain America / Thor 6" Movie Lines

I don't suppose there is any news about the possibility of Captain American and Thor 6" movie lines?

(well, at least Cap...don't really care about Thor movie figs)

i would love to see a Thor movie line.

Just add rock trolls or fire demons and you got me!!!

Can anybody say, ULIK?????

i didn't think about that. yeah, i want a thor line too! :)

i would actually love to have all of the avenger movie characters in 6 inch. maybe 12 inch also, if hot toys makes them all...

i would almost bet on 6 inch movie avengers.

If they do do a 6" movie line for Thor and/or Cap America then I hope it won't be an exclusive line. I only have a Walmart in my town where I can get figures but I've only seen the 6" Iron Man Mark V at mine because they only got two cases of that figure no others. Which is actually surprising because normally my Walmart never gets the Walmart exclusives.

I dont want to spoil anything,,,,, but,,, my reliable inside source,,,,very reliable,,, says they are banging out some 6". They also presented Marvel with 7 new marvel legends for approval moving forward for 2012. OK,,, I gotta hold back a little for later. LOL

Also,,, thank all of you for subscribing to my youtube channel,,, it means alot to me! VIVA LOS LEGENDS,,,LOL

Solid thanks for the heads up any info you can share is greatly appreciated. Any ideas on the 7 proposed Marvel Legends????

Solid thanks for the heads up any info you can share is greatly appreciated. Any ideas on the 7 proposed Marvel Legends????

I got a peak at a few,,,, Next week I will break the news.

Very cool Solid, don't keep us waiting too long!!

It would be awesome if they did a comic series in the 6 inch scale for the Captain America movie and we got US Agent and Captain America (Bucky).

It would be awesome if they did a comic series in the 6 inch scale for the Captain America movie and we got US Agent and Captain America (Bucky).

That would be awsome, except the paint aps would be lacking.

well its next week Im patience is great but we all want to know this weekend

well its next week Im patience is great but we all want to know this weekend

Is it next week yet?

SSIMP: Any chance you've got any insider info on those 6" Crimson Dynamo & Titanum Man figures also?

I didnt get to see any 6" movie figures. I was told they were working on some by a couple of the staff members. These guys have never steered me wrong,,, yet. Im pretty excited,,, I just want them to be articulated EVERYWHERE, LOL

this is from the fwoosh interview with marvel

We know Heroic Age Thor and Iron Man Legends are coming out this year, but when are you going to give us more details on 6-inch figures for the Thor and Cap movies? Throw us a bone here!

There will in fact be some exclusive 6” figures coming out to celebrate both films. You’ve probably already seen some images of the 6” Cap and Thor Movie Figures with Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans at 2011 Toy Fair. High res images will be forthcoming for all of these very shortly, but we’ll have to ask that you wait just a little longer!