Anyone know what happened to ComicFigs.net

Professor

yeah word on the street is it got hacked. In another forum I was reading all about it. Looks like the moronic retard who managed it literally didn't keep a backup of his files. So when it got hacked and cleared out he didn't have all of his pictures or web code to put it back up again.

I work in computer repairs as a career and I hate having to tell people daily to backup their #$@#. At this point people are starting to become more aware that they need to keep a backup of all their important data as keeping it on 1 hard drive alone is not a good idea. It is kind of stupid that someone who hosts a good website like that wouldn't have a backup.

Either way it sounds like the host decided not to redo it so who do you blame, the hacker or the host? Maybe he is just making it up because he decided to quit collecting or just didn't want to keep it running. Who really knows.

yeah word on the street is it got hacked. In another forum I was reading all about it. Looks like the moronic retard who managed it literally didn't keep a backup of his files.

Really, is there a need to call someone a moronic retard cause they made a mistake. Not everyone is a computer tech and the guy obviously took a lot of his own free time to take pictures and publish them so people like you can enjoy them and for that his thanks is someone like you to come along and call then a names for their efforts. Seriously some of your al's attitudes suck and its amazing anyone goes out of their way to do anything for you. Here is a newsflash, no one finds you cool or admires jerks who just sit on a internet and call people names or try to tear down things? If you are such a computer tech guy maybe you should instead of acting like a jerk reach out and offer someone like him who was trying to help the collector community you supposedly participate in????

yeah word on the street is it got hacked. In another forum I was reading all about it. Looks like the moronic retard who managed it literally didn't keep a backup of his files.

Really, is there a need to call someone a moronic retard cause they made a mistake. If you are such a computer tech guy maybe you should instead of acting like a jerk reach out and offer someone like him who was trying to help the collector community you supposedly participate in????

I think Trev is coming with the standard computer tech social skill set. You can't blame him for that, can you?

Yeah my step bro is a computer tech for a university and he is the same way. He is cool but calls every one a moron for not being in love with their computer like him. He works in computers all day then comes home to his computer to play WoW all day, He is currently working on his social skills also. He listens to self help tapes on his way to work.....Lol

Yeah my step bro is a computer tech for a university and he is the same way. He is cool but calls every one a moron for not being in love with their computer like him. He works in computers all day then comes home to his computer to play WoW all day, He is currently working on his social skills also. He listens to self help tapes on his way to work.....Lol

Is he like this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TzHbcXYwI4

he is a moronic retard. I can't stand it when people feel sorry for those who are stupid. Cry me a river.

Wow, really so every one who is talented in their own right or fields are all morans, just because they are not computer experts? I think the only Ignorint person I see is the person not understanding how the world works. I actually know people who are mentally handicaped that Id rather talk to and hang out with than talk to some one like you. No body is crying, people are trying to OPEN your eyes.

yeah word on the street is it got hacked. In another forum I was reading all about it. Looks like the moronic retard who managed it literally didn't keep a backup of his files. So when it got hacked and cleared out he didn't have all of his pictures or web code to put it back up again.

I don't think that is grounds for name calling though. Come on now, lets be big boys in here.

he is a moronic retard. I can't stand it when people feel sorry for those who are stupid. Cry me a river.

Actually, the entire site is backed up. I simply chose not to continue it. Don't base too many assumptions on the "word on the street." You don't really know anything for someone so arrogant.

Any way thanks for the site man one of my faviorite sites, used it many times for refrences. Saved me alot of money, and from buying figures i had never seen and did not like.

Actually, the entire site is backed up. I simply chose not to continue it. Don't base too many assumptions on the "word on the street." You don't really know anything for someone so arrogant.

Any way thanks for the site man one of my faviorite sites, used it many times for refrences. Saved me alot of money, and from buying figures i had never seen and did not like.

Thanks, glad you liked it!

thanks for the site it helped me so much when i was purchasing toys and if you ever do decide to start it back up let us know!

Thanks for the site, while it was up. I went to it multiple times a day. Hands down was THE best site for this kind of stuff.

^^^ This

thanks for the site it helped me so much when i was purchasing toys and if you ever do decide to start it back up let us know!

^^^ And this

excellent so you admit you just simply don't want to continue it. Now people can stop playing the pity game forum after forum.

Nobody is pitying him,(god help this man understand people) every one is appluading him for an excellent job. people are just showing a little respect for something that was so huge to the community. (and you didnt even have to pay or be a member). Frankly I miss the site I am so used to going out of the blue I catch my self and have to remined my self its not there any more.

excellent so you admit you just simply don't want to continue it. Now people can stop playing the pity game forum after forum.

Admitted. It was a lot of work, and for all the really positive comments I got from people, there were enough people like you trolling the internet to just take the fun right out of it. I built the site just as a fun hobby, and dealing with your type kinda cancels that motivation.

As an IT professional, I face-palm when I encounter people such as yourself that perpetuate the very worst stereotypes of our profession. Sadly, many of those with the most technically minded brains suffer a deficit of social intelligence. But just as most of us can master basic technical skills with a little effort, I believe with a little effort, you could master the most basic social skills, which you are so sadly lacking. Good luck.