Anyone know what happened to ComicFigs.net

Professor

Waiting - your site was awesome - hands down.

Pay no attention to this forum-troll-twat. The socially inept come to the internet to attempt to feel superior to someone for one moment in their pitiful lives.

The more anyone replies to them, the more empowered they feel. Let him bask in his imaginary 'i told him' glow and let's move on.

Now... what kind of bribery is it gonna take for you to put that big, bad mutha back up for us to drool over? :)

Thanks for running the site and all the pics, Waiting! I got into Legends pretty late ('05/'06ish), so the site in all its iterations was literally my references guide to all the awesome figures available (for outrageous mark-ups through eBay, of course)! I finally just completed my ideal ML collection early this summer. No doubt, I was able to make my decision on which figures to include in that ideal collection thanks to your website.

I hope someone launches a similar all-inclusive site for the MU line and for ML when the line restarts in 2012.

p.s. Pay no attention to the unbathed Internet trolls living in their moms' basement and subsiding off Mountain Dew and chips.