what legends do YOU want to see?

GenisVell

tell us what legends you want to see! and if hasbro sees this i would love to say THANK YOU!

the legends i want to see have to be

singles:xforce wolverine, xforce archangel (ultimate angel chase variant) ultimate vision, iron patriot, hybrid

2-packs: ultimate colossus and cyclops, ultimate deadpool and ultimate spiderman (weapon x deadpool and movie spiderman variant (chase variant)

if these are made i'll be content :)

all i want is to add some more villains and friends to my spidey collection:

-stegron

-scarecrow

-jackal

-vermin

-shriek

-doppelganger

-alyster smith

-hammerhead

-mister negative

-silvermane

-puma

-menace

-spot

-scarlet spider

-mary jane and gwen (come on, it cant be so hard)

-iron patriot

-tron spiderman (whats that? well since marvel does tron comics, spidey seems to get a tron suit in the upcoming ramos amazing spiderman and it changes colors, nice)

-jameson as a spider slayer (wich reminds me that a modern spiderslayer is also welcome)

-paperbag spidey (a must for every fan)

-more symbiotes (but not venom)

there are so manny i wanna see made, i dont even remember them all.

then the once hasbro could refresh a little or redoo:

-classic beetle

-classic hydroman

-mysterio ( if i cant get another then i am fine with the one i got but he can be a lot better)

-black cat (oh please a new black cat)

-modern vulture

-madame web

-carnage (with the 3 3/4 headsculpt)

-morbius (more slim and without face action)

then the once hasbro should stop to make for a while:

-venom

-green goblin ( i have more then enough of them and venom is my favorite villain)

so knowing hasbro all i can look forward to is the unwanted green goblin and venom on my list, lol lol.

I would love to complete my House of M Fearsome Four so:

-HoM Dr. Doom

-HoM Invincible Woman

I think a HoM themed wave with BAF pieces to build a HoM Sentinel would be awesome.

I like to get some more Horseman of Apocolypse

-Gambit as Death

-Wolverine as Death

-Hulk as War

-Polaris as Pestilence

General Figures I'd like to see

-New Captain America

-Daken

-Iron Patriot

-Jubilee

-Jim Lee Jean Grey

-Modern Luke Cage

-Echo

-Caiera the Oldstrong

there are so many legends that i would love to see. impossible to post them all, as i'm a completist and would buy anything even half close to decent they put out, but heres ones i really WANT.

northstar

aurora

jubilee

female black panther

white tiger

tarantula (heroes for hire)

shang chi

hawkeye 2

speed

rawhide kid (could be easily done from bucky)

i know a stature is asking way too much, but it'd be awesome

more Face-Off styled 2-Packs

Silver Surfer (or even Firelord) vs Terrax

Modern Thor vs Ulik or even the Grey Gargoyle

a good version of Namor vs Tiger Shark

Iron-Man vs classic Crimson Dynamo

Wolverine vs Silver Samurai (you already made him, so just release him, Hasbro!!!)

Modern Havok vs Sebastian Shaw

Bucky Cap vs Aim

Add the Alpha Flight twin, and figure out how to work in characters like Snowbird, the Wrecking Crew, Blastarr, and Modern Luke Cage, and you got my $$$$

more Face-Off styled 2-Packs

Silver Surfer (or even Firelord) vs Terrax

Modern Thor vs Ulik or even the Grey Gargoyle

a good version of Namor vs Tiger Shark

Iron-Man vs classic Crimson Dynamo

Wolverine vs Silver Samurai (you already made him, so just release him, Hasbro!!!)

Modern Havok vs Sebastian Shaw

Bucky Cap vs Aim

Add the Alpha Flight twin, and figure out how to work in characters like Snowbird, the Wrecking Crew, Blastarr, and Modern Luke Cage, and you got my $$$$

speaking of 2 packs why not a marvel zombie 2 pack for sdcc? with zombie hulk and damaged silversurfer? just for us collectors

after recently moving to a new state, i'm in the process of displaying all my figs and the one glaring problem that i really hope hasbro continues to fix are these crappy toybiz female figs. we need a new black cat!! while the head is ok, that body is HORRIBLE! It's impossible to pose correctly. As soon as hasbro makes a new black cat, that toybiz one is going in the drawer. i'm not even going to display it.

Let’s just finish what we started

Sunfire

Dazzler

Polaris

Feral

Shatterstar

Mult. Man

North star

Aurora

Puck

Shaman

Snowbird

Vindicator

Jack of hearts

AIM Troop

Brotherhood goon

x-51 universe x

night thrasher

rage

speedball

Nocturnal

rom

Quasar

darkhawk

Triathlon

Starfox

Iron man 2020

I would like to see a new Dragon Man that is in the 10" - 11" range. Also a Strong Guy (Guido) about 8" tall with arms as thick as Warpath's. For army builders, they should make the Hellfire goons and also more Skrulls reminiscent of the MU figure, not a rehash of the ToyBiz mold. Better yet make a retool of the Warpath/Hulkling sculpt and make it a War Skrull. Also, it is time for a new Juggernaut figure that will be big enough to replace the old ToyBiz Series 6. That one had uberlong arms and needs to have an update. The MU Juggernaut sculpt would be great start to base it on, I think is the best Juggernaut I've seen in a while.

I would like to see a new Dragon Man that is in the 10" - 11" range. Also a Strong Guy (Guido) about 8" tall with arms as thick as Warpath's. For army builders, they should make the Hellfire goons and also more Skrulls reminiscent of the MU figure, not a rehash of the ToyBiz mold. Better yet make a retool of the Warpath/Hulkling sculpt and make it a War Skrull. Also, it is time for a new Juggernaut figure that will be big enough to replace the old ToyBiz Series 6. That one had uberlong arms and needs to have an update. The MU Juggernaut sculpt would be great start to base it on, I think is the best Juggernaut I've seen in a while.

they have a Juggernaut that fits your standards...the Marvel Select one. it's a beauty

they have a Juggernaut that fits your standards...the Marvel Select one. it's a beauty

That one would be as huge as the Marvel Select Hulk/Red Hulk which would be too big IMO. He should be Legend sized like the HulkBuster or WWHulk. I don't go MS since they are 7" inch scale.