what legends do YOU want to see?

GenisVell

I think rebooting is a good thing, Hasbro will have no restrictions and no guide lines to follow. Just look what they did with the movie war machine figure.

I am not that happy that they will more than likely get rid of the ball joint hips on a huge amount of figures and knees need to continue to have double joints. the hasbro ankles have grown on me due to the fact that ankle swivel is not a make or break deal. Also some kind of swivel in the arm needs to be preasent, a upper arm joint or a forearm joint. other than that they really stepped up on the paint aps in the newest 2-packs.

I am looking foreward to Ml in 2012.

Huh.. just like our country: It needs a reboot, start all over. I mean come on you cant Fix things any more. Putting tape or bandaids on a falling apart country will not work any more.

I think rebooting is a good thing, Hasbro will have no restrictions and no guide lines to follow. Just look what they did with the movie war machine figure.

I am not that happy that they will more than likely get rid of the ball joint hips on a huge amount of figures and knees need to continue to have double joints. the hasbro ankles have grown on me due to the fact that ankle swivel is not a make or break deal. Also some kind of swivel in the arm needs to be preasent, a upper arm joint or a forearm joint. other than that they really stepped up on the paint aps in the newest 2-packs.

I am looking foreward to Ml in 2012.

Huh.. just like our country: It needs a reboot, start all over. I mean come on you cant Fix things any more. Putting tape or bandaids on a falling apart country will not work any more.

I would not be very happy if they made Legends 5" because any figures would then be out of scale with the rest of my collection. It could work in just a few cases but downsizing the entire line would be horrible.

Yeah thats my worst fear. They win either way: if they shrink to 5" all the collectors that supported the 3.75" will collect them and jump ship, some ML collectors will follow. So they meet in the middle. It would be a huge death blow for the ML community, but lets hope this is not remotilly a possibility for the line. By the way spider-man 5" line Su$ks A$$.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just copy each lineup they have done for Marvel Universe so far and I think most people would be happy. If they wanted to relaunch most figures, those secret wars 2 packs could be a great way to do it!

If they did copy MU selection do you realize in a short period of time we would get:

Jean Grey (Jim Lee)

Gladiator

Sunfire

Thanos

Xforce versions of Wolvie & Archangel throw in a Deadpool repaint

Dark Avengers Wolverine, Iron Patriot, Ms. Marvel, & Hawkeye

Wrecking Crew

Ultron (Perez Style)

Klaw

Enchantress

Modern Iron Fist, Thor, Luke Cage, & Havok

AIM Soldier

Multiple Man

Constrictor

Firestar

That seems like a damn nice line up of new Legends figures to me!

A website called robotkingdom has the new Iron Man Titanium Man and the other 3 in stock already! Go order NOW! They look really sweet!

Sweet. I see titanium man and hulkbuster. What are the others?

Nevermind, I think you're talking about Mark VI and War Machine

Anyone bought from roborkingdom before i do not know this site dont want to orrder and lose money