NEW ACTION FIGURE COMIC!

Ninjak

Yo guys, just wanted to let you know, if anyone is interested, I have a new Action Figure comic up on my site.

http://www.billscomics.com/afcomics.html

It's the first part of a big 4 part Marvel Legends vs. DCUC Crossover.

If you get a minute, check it out and let me know what you think.

Part 2 will be coming real soon. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I finally finished Part 3 of my Marvel Legends vs. DCUC "CROSSOVER" comic.

This was the most difficult and time consuming chapter so far. (And it didn't help that the Holidays cut into a lot my available free time that I had to work on it).

I don't think that the Fourth (and final) chapter will take me quite as long, so I should have that one up pretty soon.

Anyway, if you're interested in reading it, go to my website "BillsComics.com" by clicking on the following link...

Check it out let me know what you think.

If you haven't read any of it yet, you should read PARTS 1 and 2 first or you won't know what's going on. They are right there on the same page (along with all my other AF comics) you can't miss it. Just click on the thumbnail to open the comics and navigate through the pages by clicking "NEXT" at the bottom of each page. To get back to the "Main Menu" page after you finish reading a comic, just click your browser's "BACK" button.

Hope you enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everybody.

Well, the 4th and Final Chapter of my Marvel Legends/DCUC "CROSSOVER" comic is now up on my website at

Check it out and let me know what you think.

I've actually already started on my next comic which will be an all Marvel Legends affair. It will feature figures from the new ML Fan Choice 2-packs - Deadpool, Black Widow (black suit) and Warpath (red & blue). It will also star Cable and Wolverine (both from ML Series 6), as well as some SHIELD personnel and a host of bad guys. Keep any eye out for it - COMING SOON!

Thanks again to everybody who reads and enjoys my AF comics. I really appreciate the support and feedback. Later.

Thanks very much Zedhatch, Shirlanka and Longshot. Your support and feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks for pointing out the Apokolips misspell Longshot. The dang auto-spellcheck screwed me on that one. I didn't even notice it had changed. I'll have to fix it and repost it when I get a chance. I always seem to have at least one or two typos in my comics no matter how many times I go through and check them.

Once again thanks guys. Check back in here and I'll let you know when I post a new comic. Catch you later.

• 2 weeks later...