Pack In Comics

MacDeeez

Hey all, I am a big time comic collector, only Marvel, (have about 75 long boxes). I am a completist and get all of the variants, 2nd, 3rd printings and alternate covers. I am trying to gather all of the pack-in reprints that came with, Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe (3 3/4) and Marvel Icons (12 inch).

Does anyone have any of these reprints that they would be willing to part with (sell or trade)?? I have most of the Marvel Legends but still missing a few and none of the others.

please let me know

needed list:

Marvel Legends Pack-Ins:

Marvel Super Action # 11 (Series 1 Capt. America)

Uncanny X-men # 4 (Toad)

X-Men # 2 (Magneto)

Tomb of Dracula # 45 (Blade)

Deadpool # 4 (Deadpool)

Uncanny X-men # 13 (Juggernaut)

Weapon X Posterbook (Weapon X)

Doctor Strange Posterbook (Doctor Strange)

Uncanny X-Men # 117 (Professor X)

Uncanny X-Men # 243 (Mr.Sinister)

X-Men # 7 (Omega Red)

Iron Man # 305 (Hulkbuster Iron Man)

Avengers (Vol.3) # 22 (Ultron)

Ghost Rider # 39 (Vengeance)

Asonishing X-Men # 6 (Astonishing Wolverine)

Hero For Hire # 1 (Luke Cage)

Iron Man (Vol.3) # 64 (Thorbuster Iron Man)

Avengers # 195 (Wasp)

Hulk # 115 (Hulk/Leader Face Off)

Punisher # 36 (Punisher/Jigsaw Face OFf)

Wolverine # 10 (Wolverine/Sabretooth Face Off)

Spider-Man Classics Pack In

Spider-Man 2099 # 1 (Spider-Man 2099)

Daredevil # 241 (Daredevil)

Amazing Spider-Man # 252 (Black Spider-Man)

AMzing Spider-Man # 41 (Rhino)

Venom # 4 (Venom)

Marvel Universe Pack-Ins

ALL Secret Wars # 1-12

Dark Avengers # 1

Captain America Annual # 10

Uncanny X-Men # 141

Icons Pack-Ins

Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Venom, Spider-Man, Beast & Wolverine Posterbooks

You do know that the Dark Avengers #1, and Uncanny X-men #141 just have the wrong covers right? The comic inside isn't actually Dark Avengers #1, or Uncanny X-men #141. The one that came w/ Dark Spidey, and Wolvie is the one Where The Dark X-men led by Osborn attack the X-men on Utopia, and the Cyke, and Phoenix one is the one where Sebastian Shaw gets control of her mind in the 1800's mindscape.

You do know that the Dark Avengers #1, and Uncanny X-men #141 just have the wrong covers right? The comic inside isn't actually Dark Avengers #1, or Uncanny X-men #141. The one that came w/ Dark Spidey, and Wolvie is the one Where The Dark X-men led by Osborn attack the X-men on Utopia, and the Cyke, and Phoenix one is the one where Sebastian Shaw gets control of her mind in the 1800's mindscape.

Nope, did not know that, but thanks. I still need those two books though. Do you have them? And want to trade or sell??????

much thanks to wolverine2281!!!! I bought some of these books I needed off of him. He was a very prompt shipper and the books were exactly as described.

AAA++++

fantastic member & stand-up guy!!

On another note. I eas also dealing with MikeC123. Which has been less than stellar. I shipped out figures for a trade almost 4 weeks ago. I have not received comcis from him and he has not responded to me. Now his inbox is full and there is no way to get into contact with him. Now I am out figures + cost of shipping + comics.

Buyer/trader beware of MikeC123. Do NOT deal with him in the future!

much thanks to wolverine2281!!!! I bought some of these books I needed off of him. He was a very prompt shipper and the books were exactly as described.

AAA++++

fantastic member & stand-up guy!!

On another note. I eas also dealing with MikeC123. Which has been less than stellar. I shipped out figures for a trade almost 4 weeks ago. I have not received comcis from him and he has not responded to me. Now his inbox is full and there is no way to get into contact with him. Now I am out figures + cost of shipping + comics.

Buyer/trader beware of MikeC123. Do NOT deal with him in the future!

First of all I have been gone for a week on Business, out of town just got in. pluse nothing in the mail... No figures so we are in the same boat. I have no figures and you never sent me a pic of the shipping reciept I am not going to send something when I have no conformation that any thing has been sent to me yet. Come on 4 weeks you sent a messeage saying you will send them on Mon Nov. 29 thats not even 2 weeks yet so where do you get 4 weeks?? get your math straight. If you wanted to wait on the comics first before you sent anything you should have made that clear. Oh well I dont care Its not a huge priority in my life to be a great trader on a net forum. IF the figures EVER get here I will send them back or send the books its up to you... what ever.

P.S. this guy is not Clear, very Vague, says things then changes things, I was weary of the deal due to these suspisions I was waiting to see what he wanted to do, obviously this guy knows nothing about buisness Trade or ethics.

you are right, it was two weeks and not four. I've been ordering a lot of things for christmas and what not on ebay and must have got it confused. But look at this from my point of view. I was under the impression that we were both mailing our stuff out at the same time. I sent the figures out and then tried to contact you. You didn't respond and then your message box was full. I was under the impression that you got the figures and then just decided not to send the comics. These types of things happen all of the time. But because the figures and your comics are not high priced items, I wasn't too worried about it.

And how was I not being clear? It was a simple trade. And why were you so weary? we were in contact every day for a week trying to finalize our trade for very inexpensive items.

Another thing is, don't make it personal by saying I have no business/trade ethics, you have no idea who I am or what I do for a living. From my point of view it looked like I was getting ripped off. You say you were away for work, fine I believe you. I would like to complete this trade. I know I mailed the figures out to you and mail service can take a while but it still should have got there by now. I have 100% ebay rating for selling and buying (800+ transactions) and am confident you will get the figs. So, it is on your onus to send the comics out.

I know you said you don't care about being "a great trader on s net forum" and I am sorry if I put you there like this, but I thought I was getting ripped off and just wanted to warn others. If I get my comics from you then I will make ammends.

Hey you sound like a stand up guy I am going to go send the comics out right now regardless if I get the figures or not, and I refrane about the ethics thing; your right I do not know what you do for a living. Well I hope I can make amends...Hey its christmas, and I have never ripped any one off intentally. I take pride in my fiduciary duties in my profession and would never take what is not mine. By the way how, when, and where did you send pakage??

Hey you sound like a stand up guy I am going to go send the comics out right now regardless if I get the figures or not, and I refrane about the ethics thing; your right I do not know what you do for a living. Well I hope I can make amends...Hey its christmas, and I have never ripped any one off intentally. I take pride in my fiduciary duties in my profession and would never take what is not mine. By the way how, when, and where did you send pakage??

sounds good man. and you can wait till you get the figures if you want. I sent them out by USPS (from New York City to the address in TX you gave me) two weeks ago. You should hopefully get them today or Monday. let me know when you do

just checked the mail no package....Maybe monday?

Here is the shipping receipt to your addresse.

Next time please dont jump the gun and cause a defimation of character. a simple update or reminder post would have got my attention also.

Hey man, got the comics today! Awesome!!!

Did you get the figures yet??