new 6 inch Iron Man figures in the new previews

electro16

Thanks for putting this up wolverine2281.

Keep in mind guys that more often than not the actual color is quite different in person than what you see in a picture.If you don't like the color once we REALLY SEE what its like, customize it. I personaly love the look of the fig,green beeing my favorite color.

Its a pain in the butt that everytime something new comes out after we've asked for it repeatedly, that people bash it. Its because of bashing like this that legends is were it is right now.

To be fair, the people that were looking forward to it were looking forward to this:

IMG_8701.jpg

we'll see how it actually turns out when they hit eBay Hong Kong in a month :p

I agree the color doesn't look like what they showed at sdcc but it might be the way the picture was taken. Lets wait and see, cause like i said more often than not the final product differs from the prototype pictures we are shown.

Sorry Mike, I wasn't trying to speak for you. Just sayin the people who saw that at SDCC thought that's what we were gonna get. Then we see Neon TM and it kinda feels like a bait and switch

Yeah I feel you man, Hasbro does some dumb shyt some times maybe they will save some money on the Neon paint. It would be nice to finally see some Iron man Villians to go with the 30 other Iron mans out there.

Sorry Mike, I wasn't trying to speak for you. Just sayin the people who saw that at SDCC thought that's what we were gonna get. Then we see Neon TM and it kinda feels like a bait and switch

Yeah I feel you man, Hasbro does some dumb shyt some times maybe they will save some money on the Neon paint. It would be nice to finally see some Iron man Villians to go with the 30 other Iron mans out there.

Paint?! hahaha!!!

Hasbro doesn't paint stuff - it's cheaper to just mold the plastic in that color.