Which of this images you think is the correct scale for Human:Hulk?

Dourron

Human:Hulk "correct" scale  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Take a look to Hulk/Spider-Man images and select:

I want a Hulk fig, cause the ones that I have are from "The Incredible Hulk" movie, i.e. 3,75'' scale. And searching for Hulk action figs in Amazon.com I've found a 10''/25 cm Hulk from "The Incredible Hulk" movie line. Doing comparisons with 6''/15 cm action figs I found that the 6'' one reach the 10'' abs, a scale like we can see in "The Incredible Hulk" poster or in the Hulk vs. Blonski scene. Well I still having doubts of the Human:Hulk scale in comics, so, comment.

Kind of. You see there is a "size limit". In my opinion most of the ML Hulk figures are closer to MU scale in my opinion if he was thoroughly ticked. However at base levels they fit w/ Legends. The only ML scale Hulk that fifs when he's totally ticked are the Marvel Select Hulks.

example 1 ML WW Hulk vs my custom Dum Dum Dugan

WWHulkcomp.jpg

example 2 MU Spidey vs Banner Hulk

SpideyvsHulk.jpg

I personally think the last decade adn a half they have gone way overboard with hulk's hieght, especially when he is being drawn so much taller than he is listed in (the current at the time at least) MU handbooks. I have been playing it kind of close to the olden days of marvel with Hulk being tall but still human sized. Thus the MU hulk scale works for me (but that first mold was crap, this second one for WW Hulk looks great though).

Either of the first 3. In the regular MU he should never be any more than 8' according to his stats. In any incarnation. Spidey isn't really a good comparison because he is only about 5'9. The ml figs are pretty good if you are using inches as feet like I do. Stand him next to Thor if you need to. They came correct on him too. Artist have gotten carried away on him, Juggernaut and the Thing. Juggy is under 7' and the Thing only 6'. Now if you're thinking the Ultimate universe, He is about 20'. Really! He eats people!

Kind of. You see there is a "size limit". In my opinion most of the ML Hulk figures are closer to MU scale in my opinion if he was thoroughly ticked. However at base levels they fit w/ Legends. The only ML scale Hulk that fifs when he's totally ticked are the Marvel Select Hulks.

example 1 ML WW Hulk vs my custom Dum Dum Dugan

WWHulkcomp.jpg

example 2 MU Spidey vs Banner Hulk

SpideyvsHulk.jpg

Hulk does not get bigger the madder he gets. We've discussed this before. He's different sizes depending on the incarnation he is but he doesn't get taller or bigger the madder he gets, just stronger. That was only the terrible 2003 Hulk movie which just created it's on Hulk and powers. Marvel Legend Hulks are way to big, even in the pic you've put it's off. The only Hulk that even looks decent compared to Marvel Universe is the 2008 Incredible Hulk figure because in that movie he was a little over 10 feet tall and compared to the Mu it's in scale.

Besides different artists draw Hulk different sizes. Heck in one issue I've seen the artist draw him different sizes on one page and then another. The Database's say he's less then 8 feet tall. Heck my Marvel Encyclopedia says the same.

I thought you said 6 inch figures were dead? How come you are over in the old 6 inch forum? Just kidding lol.

Doesn't say anything about him increasing his size here.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Hulk_%28Robert_Bruce_Banner%29

To be honest, the scale according to Marvel is wayyyyyy off track.

Even the bios change up so much, and as stated before, the artists always draw the figures beyond their stated size. No way that the Thing is actually 6 feet tall !!! The Hulk hasn't been 7 feet tall since the 1970's. And the Juggernaut is drawn like he eats tractor trailers, so 7 feet is too small for him as well.

As Damprime has stated, using the inches as symbolic feet in height is a good idea.

However this 10 feet tall Hulk is ridiculous. That makes him equal to Sasquatch, and that dude is SUPER large.

The Hulk should be about a foot taller than Thor. Or even in comparison, have the Hulk as tall, but significantly WIDER than Colossus.

I think most of the MS figs are too big. I love the design, but if you collect mainly ML's, then they will be way out of scale unless it is guys like Thanos or the Hulk.

* and just my opinion, but I like the Ultimate Wolverine's height compared to the 616 Wolvie's.

I can dig the 10 feet height because that is how tall he was in the 2008 Movie and I liked that. I do agree about Wolverine's height. I hate the fact he's touted as being 5'3. There is no way a guy could be that tall and heavy and not look deformed or like Danny Devito. Wolverine weights 198 pounds without Adamantium and 300 with it. I much prefer the Ultimate height of 5'9.

I want a Hulk fig, cause the ones that I have are from "The Incredible Hulk" movie, i.e. 3,75'' scale. And searching for Hulk action figs in Amazon.com I've found a 10''/25 cm Hulk from "The Incredible Hulk" movie line. Doing comparisons with 6''/15 cm action figs I found that the 6'' one reach the 10'' abs, a scale like we can see in "The Incredible Hulk" poster or in the Hulk vs. Blonski scene. Well I still having doubts of the Human:Hulk scale in comics, so, comment.

If you like the 10 feet height he was in the movies and want that height next to your Marvel Legends then I recommend getting the Marvel Select Hulk. He is almost perfect height for ML if you like the 10 feet height. He looks alot like he did in the 2008 movie too. Here is a comparison of the Incredible Hulk movie figure with Marvel Universe and a comparison with the Select Hulk with a Marvel Legend. Keep in mind the actor in the movie pic I posted it only like 5'8 in real life so he's very short. Cap would come higher to Hulk.

15.jpg

100_3753.jpg

100_3752.jpg

If you like the 10 feet height he was in the movies and want that height next to your Marvel Legends then I recommend getting the Marvel Select Hulk. He is almost perfect height for ML if you like the 10 feet height. He looks alot like he did in the 2008 movie too. Here is a comparison of the Incredible Hulk movie figure with Marvel Universe and a comparison with the Select Hulk with a Marvel Legend. Keep in mind the actor in the movie pic I posted it only like 5'8 in real life so he's very short. Cap would come higher to Hulk.

15.jpg

100_3753.jpg

100_3752.jpg

Thanks to you reply I decided to buy Marvel Select Hulk :wink:

MS Abomintation has the same stature?

I really hate when artist draw characters and make them the size of Godzilla. Hulk is between 7'-8' tall. I know it changes all the time from artist to artist but I prefer my Hulk to not be a giant. Just like I prefer thing to be around the 6' mark, maybe just a tad taller. As for Juggy, he used to be 6'10" but now, Marvel has him at like 9'5" or some crap.

It comes down to personal preference. I'm just glad there are enough incarnations for everybody to have it their way.

Here ya go bro.

Marvel Universe Thanos, World War Hulk, Colossus, Juggernaut.

100_5660.jpg

100_5665.jpg

Marvel Select Abomination, Toy Biz Pitt Build a figure, Marvel Select Logan, Marvel Select Hulk. Was going to throw Red Hulk in the pick but I can't get him off a shelf without everyone falling down around him lol, plus I already have these setting in my Gaming Room posed that way.

100_5666.jpg

That Abomination looks AWESOME!!

I love my Legends version, but that face just spells V I L L A I N !!!!

The Two-Pack Hulk is massive, but I am kind of partial to the sculpts of the old Banner Hulk (the Professor) and the FFF Classic Hulk. Those were good as far as scale goes without being too over the top in size.