Marvel Select and Marvel Legends

milneruk

some of the bigger figures do yeah. I really like the red and green hulks and how they fit in with ML figures. The Sabretooth is also really awesome too. They have some great bases and they are coming out with lots more X-men. SUPER AWESOME!!!!! Plus ever since hasbro started with Marvel Universe there has been a void that needs filling for so many people, myself included.

i am thankfull for marvel select but as most i collect the big ones like hulk and abomination, sabretooth and the great anti-venom are just awesome. i cant wait for juggernaut to hit. a little sad that they go with movie figs now. it takes the spot for a great comic figure if you ask me. still iron man,warmachine,thor and loki are realy well done.

The Marvel Select figures that fit with Marvel Legends are usually the huge characters.

I have Marvel Select Hulk, Thanos, Abomination, Thing and I think they fit great with ML. However the rest of my Marvel Select figures don't fit well at all.

I can give pics if you are interested.

Do so please! I bought MS Spiderwoman and her articulation is bad. I can't even pose her with the ML. MS Hulk (green and red) are awsome and so are the new ones that are coming out. Atleast you can pose those new ones or at the very least just leave them there standing.

They have good large figures for brutes like the Hulk, Juggernaut, etc. But characters like Ben Grimm shouldn't be that huge. Regular figures are an inch taller than they should be compared to Marvel Legends.

i think it depends on what you like. i always liked big figures like ms has to offer and i preffer ben smaller too but i love the size of the ms thing and he looks great next to hulk. the only thing i dont like about ben is the coloring of his pants and boots. i would have loved him in blue and white.

• 1 month later...
But characters like Ben Grimm shouldn't be that huge.

While I do get a little anal about figures being overdone in size like Juggy being the size of a house or Hulk being 12+ feet tall, I let Thing slide on this one. I know he is only around 6' and there are a good amount of ML figures in the right scale. Some do prefer "their" Thing to be larger (get it??) so this is about the one way to make that happen.

i think it depends on what you like. i always liked big figures like ms has to offer and i preffer ben smaller too but i love the size of the ms thing and he looks great next to hulk.

Agreed.

Yeah they made him that size in the crappy movies, looked way too small to be that strong.

He's always been on the shorter side. The movie just made him too small overall. It is hard to picture Thing at only 6' and being as strong as he is. Great thing about collecting is there is usually a decent version iof most characters out there to satisfy most people's needs.

I would love to see Marvel Select tackle figures such as Atlas (from the Thunder Bolts), Terrax, Nimrod, Apocalypse, Surtur, Ymir, the Bi-Beast or other bigs. I would love to see how they would handle Sasquatch or the Wendigo. Even Ulik or Blastarr would be great to see and they could still fit in well with the ML's crowd.