Does Anyone Else think.....

Kimota

no it won't. The hasbro 2 pack deadpool and variant didn't do anything but make the Toybiz one go up in value. Right now on ebay the MOC toybiz deadpool is going for around $100US and loose hes around 60 or 70 depending on the auction. I thought the same thing originally but turns out we were both wrong. It will be interesting to see whether or not the Marvel Select Juggernaut affects the value of the toybiz one, but based on what has happened so far I don't think it will.

Nothing and nothing beats the original in anything anything. It will never drop come on if the line were to drop people will still need that fig to complete the collection. and i am proud to own one and know i will never sell it. you can try and replace to make up for it but deep deep down inside if you are a collector your collection will not be complete because you know you dont have the original Deadpool

Nothing and nothing beats the original in anything anything. It will never drop come on if the line were to drop people will still need that fig to complete the collection. and i am proud to own one and know i will never sell it. you can try and replace to make up for it but deep deep down inside if you are a collector your collection will not be complete because you know you dont have the original Deadpool

Dude it's not that good. The shoulders look terrible and he can barely hold his own weapons. I have him and again, he's not all that great. You are proud to own it, well good but most people can't afford to pay 80-100 dollars for a figure to complete their collection so the Hasbro version is just as good if they don't have a 6 inch Deadpool.

Some things can beat the original. The Hasbro version's shoulders look better, comes with better swords, has a better head sculpt. The original's head is so tiny that it doesn't go with the rest of his body. The original Deadpool looks better with the Hasbro head. The Toybiz version's head looks bad with the rest of the body and my god I hate those shoulders. Lets not forget the Hasbro's version's gun pouch looks light years better then the oversized Toybiz's gun pouch. I like my Series 6 Deadpool but it's not the great sought after figure like some people claim it is, neither is my Series 6 Juggernaut or Cable.

you must be kidding me. I will take the Toybiz Deadpool head sculpt any day over the hasbro. I really don't understand what you mean when you say that the toybiz deadpools head is too small. Dude that head is perfectly in porportion to the rest of his body. The hasblow egghead is wayyyyyyy too big and in no way shape or form looks natural. It looks like a big block square and just kind of shape in the details. Before you start saying oh your just a toybiz lover, blah blah blah. I have the MS deadpool, toybiz deadpool, and both hasblow deadpools. The variant is a nice addition to my collection and I like it, but don't get all crazy and try to tell us that the Hasbro version is overall better than the toybiz. Do you work for hasblow?

you must be kidding me. I will take the Toybiz Deadpool head sculpt any day over the hasbro. I really don't understand what you mean when you say that the toybiz deadpools head is too small. Dude that head is perfectly in porportion to the rest of his body. The hasblow egghead is wayyyyyyy too big and in no way shape or form looks natural. It looks like a big block square and just kind of shape in the details. Before you start saying oh your just a toybiz lover, blah blah blah. I have the MS deadpool, toybiz deadpool, and both hasblow deadpools. The variant is a nice addition to my collection and I like it, but don't get all crazy and try to tell us that the Hasbro version is overall better than the toybiz. Do you work for hasblow?

No I don't work for Hasbro. Did you work for Toybiz?

I find it funny that you think the Hasbro version's head is to big for the body yet you can't understand why I think the Toybiz version's head is too small haha. It's obviously to small for the body just as the Hasbro version is to large for the body. I'm not calling you a Toybiz lover but obviously you think you are by the post you made. The Toybiz version's shoulders are way to broad and stand out and look ugly. The head being to small is usually a point most reviewers make so I'm not the first. Heck the Shoulder Mod people do to their Deadpool Wave 6 even has a name since it's so common.

I'm not saying which version is better because I like both versions but I always find it funny that people put down the Hasbro version and just praise the Toy Biz version like it's the Holy Grail when it has so many flaws. We like what we like and it's my opinion that both figures have their goods and their bads and both are excellent figures. I have both so it's no big deal to me.

I think the Hasbro version has better shoulders, gun holster and swords but I love the articulation of the Toybiz version better and I love those grenades. I wish the Hasbro version had a smaller head but I also wish the Toybiz version had a larger head.

Maybe you should hold back on the ''Hasblow'' stuff because like Wolverine said above me, it sounds like 3rd grader talk.

both figures are cool. Thats because Deadpool is such an awsome character and cool looking character design. technically just a wolverine clone rip off same powers and back story. All the fanboys get so sensitive about this action figure, and saying that He is not my favorite Marvel Legend bye far. They both have pros and cons. toybiz has better posing, while the hasbro figure is hard to even get him to stand. The head on toy biz is not so bad its just those damn huge shoulder bowling ball joints.

I was surprised how quickly the deadpool 2 packs disappeared around me. I saw the set once and passed because I have the Toybiz fig, and have felt a slight tinge of regret. The Hasbro figure does look much cleaner and proportionate than the Toybiz figure, but I prefer the Toybiz headsculpt.

Is it cheating to say they're both kinda awesome? If you've got Deadpool in the 6 inch scale, consider yourself lucky.

I get you bro.

I'm just happy that we are finally getting a good amount of Deadpool figures released. I loved my series 6 Deadpool but for years I just had him in the package because I didn't dare open him. I got lucky when Onyx sent me an opened Deadpool for a trade. It's awesome having 2 (don't count the movie Deadpool) 3.75 inch Deadpools, 3 (counting the Hasbro variant) 6 inch and now we have a 7 inch Deadpool. Finally the merc with a mouth is getting some respect. I'm going to get the regular Deadpool and the variant Select because both seem awesome. I just wish he wasn't so damn tall but he'll look good hung up on the wall.

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt the ToyBiz Deadpool will decrease in price and it is a cool figure, which I don't have the privilege of owning for my collection. I will probably never be able to afford it either. I have the Hasbro DP and DP variant which are awesome. As for head scuplt, the Hasbro scuplt is awesome. It has the square jaw-line the McGuinness run made famous and the little stocking nub on the mask, which in my mind makes Deadpool's look. The shoulders are another huge improvement. The ToyBiz shoulders suck. They do, admit it. I hate them on Gamibit and Daredevil as well. The Hasbro one corrects that problem.

It would be nice if people could give credit where credit is due. Hasbro has had issues, numerous issues with this line, but they did get these latest two-packs right in a lot of ways. Additionally, I love the ToyBiz Legends, however, ToyBiz isn't prefect. Some of their figures have sucked (a lot of their ladies have had pretty ugly face scuplts) and they have had issues with distribution as well (case in point Series 6, that whole wave was very, very hard to track down).

If both Deadpools are a deadheat, I would base my choice on one thing and one thing only. Which action figure can be posed better in a myriad action poses? Like any Spider-Man figure, a Deadpool figure isn't gonna look good standing in a vanilla pose. Action poses are what action figures are all about. So post some pics and show which Deadpool got it!