Sign in to follow this  
Jin Saotome

Steampunk Deadpool, RDJ Tony Stark, Mark IV light up

Here's a full look at Deadpool done Steampunk style! This 6" figure was made from a LCBH Judge Dread body, Ultimate Cap A lower legs, Moon Knight head with sculpted on goggles/seams, Movie Blackheart coat, and DCD Batman pouches. His weapons were random parts added to existing weapons to punk them out. He was painted with various shading/blending techniques using Formula P3 and Testors Model Master acryl paints.

More pics here---> Steampunk Deapool

DPSteam_001.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------

Here's Tony Stark done movie style. The head came from a Walmart exclusive 6" Iron Man Mark IV figure which had sunglasses glued to the face. Once I was able to heat and peel them off the glue was left behind along with a huge gap of missing plastic in the middle of his eyes and along the sides of his head, ARGH! So to fix that I had to resculpt those areas using Apoxie Sculpt. Once RDJ's head was finished I used a Shocker Toys Dick Tracy body and new hands for a completed Tony Stark in suit.

More pics here---> Tony Stark

TonyStarkMov_001.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------

I've done a Mark VI and War Machine with lights so using the Iron Man Mark IV Walmart Exclusive I was able to finish the last of the 6" figures. The body had to be cracked open and hollowed out to make room for the lights. Once that was done I used a light up LED system from a dollar store spy-gear-headset and ran it up through the chest. For instructions on how to do this check out the Guides and Tutorials section of my site

More pics here---> MarkIV Iron Man

IMIVLight_001.JPG