What are the ten most Legendary Marvel Legends figures?

TrevSter881

Hello everyone! I had an idea the other day that we as an online community could as a whole together decide what the top 10 greatest Marvel Legends figures ever released are. I need your help with this one as one man's opinion is just that, but as a whole let your voice be heard and help us determine what are the best Marvel Legends ever released. I have done a youtube video which you can find at:

If you have a youtube account you can leave a comment there as pertaining to your top 10 Marvel Legends figures.

The scoring will work as follows: your number 1 gets 10 points, your number 2 gets 9 points, your number 3 gets 8 points and so on and so forth up to your number 10 which gets 1 point.

Please help me with this and let your voice be heard. The date I will be tallying up the votes to determine the most Legendary of the Marvel Legends will be February 6th, 2011.

Thanks guys and feel free to vote in here if you don't have a youtube channel I will count votes in this page as well. Thanks for your support!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My list of 10 Greatest and Most Leggendary Legends for Marvel are:

Face-Off Captain America

ML-8 Iron-Man

Nemesis Daredevil (red suit)

ML-15 Wasp

ML-6 brown suit Wolverine

ML-6 Juggernaut

ML-13 Abomination

BAF Sentinel

Brood series Black Knight

Giant-Man Thor

btw, do non-Legends figs that are 6-inch count as well?

ex. Spider-Man Classics, Hulk Classics, Fantastic Four, X-Men etc???

Thanks for your vote BigBear so Face off cap is your #1 I take it and down the list so on and so forth? Yes you can vote for Spider-man classics, hulk classics, fantastic four, and x-men classics as they are sort of like spin offs of Marvel Legends. However, it should be said that most people probably won't be voting for many of them so they have less of a chance to make it into the top 10 but your favorites are your favorites. I will count those votes either way. Thanks very much for your support man and if you want to change yours up now that you know that the spin off lines are counted as well feel free.

Common people I need more voters!!!!

I'll contribute to this in a bit. Lemme look at everything.

Edit: First going to list which are the "standouts" to me on each Series, then rank them.

Series 1 - Iron Man

Series 2 - Thing

Series 3 - Wolverine (Unmasked)

Series 4 - None (see below for Gambit in Leather Coat)

Series 5 - Sabretooth

Series 6 - Deadpool, Dark Phoenix, Cable (Blue & Yellow)

Series 7 - Apocalypse, Hawkeye

Series 8 - Man-Thing

Series 9 - Bullseye (Snarling Variant)

Series 10 - Angel (Blue or Red), BAF Sentinel

Series 11 - Hulkbuster Iron Man

Series 12 - Bishop (Classic), Astonishing Wolverine, BAF Apocalypse

Wal-Mart Series - BAF Giant-Man

Series 13 - BAF Onslaught, Green Goblin (Unmasked)

Series 14 - Longshot, Luke Cage

Series 15 - Destroyer, Wasp (Red Costume), BAF M.O.D.O.K.

Hasbro Series 1 - None

Hasbro Series 2 - None, BAF Blob

FF Series - None

Hasbro Series 3 - Marvel Girl (Black Variant)

FFF Series - None, BAF Fin Fang Foom

Red Hulk Series - Spiral (Standard), BAF Red Hulk

Ares Series - Crossbones, BAF Ares

Nemesis Series - BAF Nemesis

Exclusive - AOA Sunfire

X-Men Box Set: Gambit

Urban Legends Box Set: None

FF Box Set: None

Sinister Six Box Set: Green Goblin (Alex Ross Design)

Fearsome Foes Box Set: Rhino

Monsters Box Set: None

Young Avengers Box Set: Asgardian

House of M Box Set: Inhuman Torch

All Two-Packs: Deadpool (Standard), Warpath (X-Force), Kree Soldier (Blue)

I'd probably rank the standout figures:

1. BAF Sentinel

2. BAF Fin Fang Foom

3. BAF Apocalypse

4. Apocalypse

5. BAF Nemesis

6. Destroyer

7. BAF Blob

8. Bishop (Classic)

9. Dark Phoenix

10. BAF Red Hulk

1. FF Dragon Man

2. Sentinel

3.Juggernaut

4.Face Off masked Captain America

5.Giant Man Thor

6.Fin Fang Foom

7.Giant Man

8.Hulkbuster Iron Man

9.Ronan

10. Blob Thor (had to think of at least one Hasbro figure)

Very difficult decision, and one that probably changes day to day. But Dragon Man and Sentinel, to me, is the best they ever came up with. Sentinel because it was the first of it's kind and still an amazing piece, and Dragon Man, because of the chase of it, the awesomeness of the sculpt and the immense value you get if you ever bought that thing off of the shelf in terms of sheer size.

Hey Trev

to be honest: it is a toss up as far as number one goes for me.

I listed FO Cap first, but my true number one would have to be ML-8 Iron-Man.

Just an amazing figure to me. The shoulders may bother some people but the way the figure is constructed, I simply overlook it.

Cap would be number 2, then the rest of the list goes as originally follows.

Honorable mention includes:

SMC Sandman

SMC Shocker

Hand Ninja

Hasbro Elektra

Union Jack

Honorable mentions to Hasbro Black Spidey, Red Hulk, Fearsome Foes Vulture and Lizard (that was a good set), Walmart Exclusive Thor, Man Thing, and S6 Electro.

10. Fearsome Foes Rhino

9. Sinister 6 Box Set Spider-man (I never got my hands on the McFarlane version, but this one was still awesome)

8. Sentinel BAF (it would be much higher if it was the classic look)

7. Face Off Hulk (with clenched teeth)

6. Colossus

5. Nemesis Daredevil

4. Hawkeye

3. Face Off Captain America

2. Green Goblin

1. Galactus BAF (I still like mine better than the MU version)

Also, I've spent a ton of time focusing on the 4inch figures recently. It was nice to check out Marvel Legends again. There are so many great figures from this line!

I'm an MU collector now, but when my 13year old was younger I collected the first 5 waves of Toybiz MLs for him. My favorites are

#1) 2008 Fin Fang Foom wave King Hulk (I can't believe this one didn't make anyone's lists it is my favorite Hulk figure ever)

#2) Captain America (w/ the tank, and destroyed wall base Series 1 I think)

#3) Series 3 Ghost Rider (I actually had to replace him for him because his fingers broke)

#4) Series 1 Iron Man

#5) Dr Strange

#6) Nick Fury

#7) Phoenix

#8) Warmachine

#9) Dr Doom

#10) movie Dare Devil (It isn't as articulated as most but it was one of the hardest ones for me to find so I'm kind of proud I found it for him)

He still has them all, and we'll find a place to display the ones that he still has all of the parts to since between him having to learn what a collectible is (he finally got it around 7 or 8), and my 2 yr old (who I'm trying to teach, but well let's just say he's a little Hulk), most of the old MLs are out in our man cave so once I finish going through them all I'll know more about what I'm looking at.

Thank you Crob. Are they in order like for example is Ashtonishing Wolverine your #1?

They are in no specific order, but had to put them in order from 1 to 10:

1) Astonishing Wolverine

2) Face-off Captain America

3) Juggernaut

4) Punisher

5) Sentinel

6) Hawkeye

7) Mr. Sinster

8) Brown Cable

9) face-off Iron Man

10) Sasquatch

spacer.gif