What are the ten most Legendary Marvel Legends figures?

TrevSter881

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are my personal favorites.

ML9 Nightcrawler

XMC Ult Nightcrawler

BAF Sentinel

ML4 Punisher

Nemesis Daredevil

ML5 Sabretooth

ML 4 Gambit (Really... no one?)

Giant Man Series Ms. Marvel (Warbird)

ML7 Hawkeye

2-Pack Winter Soldier (Loving this figure)

That's all for me. However my Nick Fury on figurerealm is in my heart forever! http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=26670

hey Snake, it is really going great. A lot of people have voted and done video responses to it to spread the word. I should have about 50 top 10 lists by February 6th when I tally everything based on the scoring system I explained in the video. This is definitely turning out to be a success and we will finally have an answer to the question, "what are the best 10 Marvel Legends ever released and of course with that what is the most legendary of all Marvel Legends?" I have just been dieing to know what number 1 is. I don't want to spoil it though but there are a couple that are really winning by a landslide. I will let you all know when I post a results video.

I don't get the love for Juggernaut.

Marvel Select is what the figure should've looked like.

- Awkardly too long gorilla arms.

- Helmet is too large because the shoulders aren't wide enough.

- Stomach/chest area is comically too small compared to the giant long legs.

- Legs are too thin.

- Hideous ball joint hips.

I didn't collect ML when Juggernaut came out, so back THEN I'm sure the "Wow" factor was justified. But looking at it now and how the new Marvel Select blows it away, to put that figure in the Top 10 of all Marvel Legends doesn't do justice to some of the awesome sculpted "normal" sized figures.

I'll check out the youtube video later, but for now here's my ML Top 10:

1) Captain America (Face Off)

2) The Destroyer (Thorbuster Iron-Man variant)

3) Juggernaut (Series 6)

4) Dragonman (Fantastic Four Classics)

5) Kitty Pryde w/Lockheed (Giant-Man Wave)

6) Hawkeye (Series 7)

7) Astonishing Wolverine

8) Dr. Strange

9) Iron Man (Series 1 pointy face plate variant)

10) Baron Zemo

Honorable Mentions:

Marvel Monsters Box Set

Abomination

Green Goblin (unmasked variant)

Hercules (Blob wave)

Nick Fury (Series 5)

Angel (Sentinel wave)

ML 6 Juggernaut definitely rocks. Until we actually have the MS Juggy sold in retail, this is the definitive Cain Marko. Marvel Select is usually oversized and I expect this Select figure to be as huge as MS Hulk and therefore not going to be in scale with the Marvel Legends at all. Unless Hasbro comes up with a better Juggernaut using the MU sculpt, this is still the best Juggernaut out there. Hands down. Just check out how much he's going for in EBay.

Hi I'm new here, but I've collected ML for years. I think for my 10 most I'd have to break it down into:

A. regular ML

1. Series 1 Iron Man - this is a classic and I think that this figure started it all, esp with the removable face plate.

2. Series 3 Unmasked Wolverine - this figure was awesome and started the whole variant/chase figure madness we see today.

3. Series 5 Colossus - I remember picking this figure up and opening it and was amazed at how much he looked like in the comics. Though today I prefer the X-men Classics one.

4. Series 8 Storm - cuz I look at the face sculpt and paint and am constantly reminded howmuch better Toy Biz was/is than Hasbro at female faces.

5. Series 10 BAF - Sentinel - nuff said.

6. Walmart/Giantman Series Thor - this was much better and almost spot on.

7. Series 13 Green Goblin - Pure awesomeness!

8. Fearsome Foes Rhino - articulation and great sculpt.

9. Walmart/Ares Ironman Reborn - this is one of my favs.

10. Walmart/Nemesis Holocaust - sick!

B. SMC/Hulk Classics/ X-men Classics/ Fantastic Four Classis

1. Extreme Rogue (XMC) - I think the face looks a bit like Michelle Pfeiffer

2. Todd McFarlane Spiderman (SMC) - great reproduction

3. Absorbing Man (HC) - the first absorbing man and not the pos with Fin Fang Foom

4. Original Spiderman (SC) - the figure that started EVERYTHING for the 6 inch action figure high articulation trend.

5. Beast Feline Face Variant (XMC) - I think this figure jus looks cool.

6. Scorpion (SMC) - great scult and facial expression.

7. Kang (F4C) - perfectly done.

8. Ronan BAF (F4C)

9. Mysterio (SMC) - just like in the comics.

10. Spiderman 2099 (SMC) - the Target Exclusive from the first SMC series ever.

Honorable Mention:

1. Movie Concept Doombot (F4C Movie)

2. ML Series 9 Prof. X - looks just like the way John Byrne drew him.

3. Extreme Nightcrawler (XMC) - great scult and he no longer looks like Leno!

Well hope you all like my list and I look forward to contributing in the future.

For me:

1. IM2 War Machine (Can't put him away. I just wish there was a Rhodey head)

2. Spiral

3. XMC Bobby Drake variant

4. Nemesis DD

5. FO Cap variant (Dont have it yet though but I have held it.)

6. Hasbro Black Widow

7. Apocalypse series Wolverine

8. FA Colossus (Displayed for a long time too!)

9. Hasbro Doctor Doom variant

10.Cannonball (Even if you don't like him you gotta love his figure. Dead On) Others would be Rachel Grey, WW Hulk, FFF Savage She Hulk,all 3 Deadpools,Winter Soldier,Maria Hill/Sharon Carter,Luke Cage,Ronan,Rulk,Bishop,Moon Knight, Black Knight,WM exclusive IM2 MKVI (Downey head) and Angel.