What are the ten most Legendary Marvel Legends figures?

TrevSter881

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will expand upon my post from YouTube as I ran out of room.

First of all great job. Thanks for doing it. That was fun poll and a really good system for tallying the votes.

My only complaint is that if you were going to combine the votes for the ML-6 Brown Wolverine and the Red Hulk seres yellow Wolverine, then you should have gone ahead and combined the votes for Fearsome Foes and McFarlane Spider-Man.

In fact, if you were going to do only one or the other then it should have been Spider-Man, because the Spider-Man figures are even more similar than the Wolverines are. The two Wolverine figures share the same body and the two Spider-Man figures use the same body as well.

However, the Wolverines are sporting two completely different looks, while the Spideys are wearing the exact same costume with just a slightly different head sculpt. I think that makes the Spideys more deserving of a combined vote because they are essentially the exact same figure, costume and all. I think that the only reason someone would vote for Fearsome Foes over the McFarlane Spider-Man is because they just don't have the McFarlane and consider the Fearsome Foes close enough.

So as far I'm concerned McFarlane Spider-Man is #8 on that list and Hawkeye gets bumped off to #11.

First off, very nice job on the top 10 "challenge" and video. Wish I would've seen the post and had enough time to contribute. Anyway just a couple of things. In my opinion I think the B-A-Figures should be in a class of their own. I think comparing the 6-inch figures with the BAFs is a little odd and I wouldn't have really thought to list them together. Secondly, saying that anyone who thinks the Hasbro Deadpool is good or better than the ToyBiz one "doesn't know what they're talking about." Wow, man that is kind of an insult. I don't have the privilege of owning the ToyBiz Deadpool but I can't get over how huge and bulky the shoulders are and I believe the head is too small for the body mold. The Hasbro one is a great figure, not to say it doesn't have flaws. But to be told that I don't what I'm talking about, not cool.

haha well sorry dude. The people have spoken. I don't mean to insult or be disrespectful in any way shape or form but I also am not going to take back my statement it was intentional.

I'm glad to hear that you weren't trying to be insulting but it was an insulting comment. I've been collecting for awhile now and I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about and I really like the look of the Hasbro Deadpool. But I will admit he wouldn't have made my top 10 list but he is still a decent figure.

Secondly, your statement the people have spoken is a little flawed. Your sample size is way too small to really reflect the collecting community at large, statistically speaking. I would have provided my own list but I couldn't really get it narrowed down by your deadline since I saw the post late.

@ Ninjak, Thanks!!! I finally saw it.

@ TrevSter 881: nice poll, with some surprising results.

Seeing the number one pick kind of shocked me.

Even more shocking was not to see the ML-8 Iron-Man NOT make the top ten.

And while I loved the Hawkeye figure, to see it beat guys like Thor, Ghost Rider, and even the Punisher was shocking.

All in All, great stuff.

Now you have to do a top 10 Villains / top 10 Heroes poll.

Thanks a lot Big Bear. lol I think I am out of the polling business. That was just too much work. Yeah I was really surprised to see Juggy get #1 as well. The reason ML8 Iron man didn't make it is because a lot of people prefer different versions of Iron man because there are so many different ones it caused those votes to be spread out for that character and he didn't quite make it. I voted for him as I Think he is definitely the best Iron Man figure. The new Hasbro ones are really nice too though and there are just soo many Iron Man figures. There were quite a few votes for Series 1 Iron Man as well. Very odd. Maybe one day we will do a DC Universe Classics one when they stop making them but until then I am out of the polling business lol. Thanks for your vote and support dude!