those needing a ML Juggernaut

MrDizzle

The Marvel Select is more than adequate. Got mine yesterday after months of salivating. Beautiful, HUGE and intimidating, just like Juggernaut should be. The lack of wrist rotation sucks but all in all, it's better than my monkey arms Juggernaut that has been sitting atop the Juggernaut throne. Well worth the investment. With a few tweaks here and there, Diamond Select could really be serving up some epic figures. Though w/ the oversized scale, aside from Colossus and Apocalypse, IDK who else I really want now....

For those looking for a comparison between the two, he's right, MS Juggs is a giant in comparison

DSC06079Large.jpg

But if you have a problem with monkey arms on ML Juggs, I have a problem with MS Juggs suffering from Skaar syndrome. Just like the Foom wave Skaar this guys abdomen is way too tiny compared to the rest of the body. Still, I love both figures.

This figure is sick He kicks the shyt out of the ml juggernuts, he would have been perfect if it wasnt for that damn huge gap on the top of his right shoulder??? and if he had wrist joints. That would have made him a solid 10 but oh well maybe a little ankle swivel also, why go through all that trouble to make his ankles go full circle???? he just jumped to the top of my list.

post-23526-1296284401_thumb.jpg

post-23526-1296284435_thumb.jpg

post-23526-1296284460_thumb.jpg

post-23526-1296284478_thumb.jpg

I noticed the gap too but it's such minor thing I'll never notice again unless I'm posing him for pictures. And really articulation is the last thing I complain about with Marvel Select figures. I know going in they are going to be limited. As far as the Marvel Select line goes, he's far and away my number one now too replacing modern Thor.

This figure is sick He kicks the shyt out of the ml juggernuts, he would have been perfect if it wasnt for that damn huge gap on the top of his right shoulder??? and if he had wrist joints. That would have made him a solid 10 but oh well maybe a little ankle swivel also, why go through all that trouble to make his ankles go full circle???? he just jumped to the top of my list.

You'll be damn lucky if you can still find one of these at your LCS. I didn't stop by last week so I didn't know these had come out. I called my LCS today and they were sold out and said that Diamond was sold out too, so they won't be getting any more in.

It really sucks, but I had to resort to Ebay. The figure was about the same price, but I had to pay $10.00 shipping. You snooze, you lose I guess. Luckily I still had a $50 Ebay gift card that I got for X-Mas.

While I was at it I ordered up some comics from Mile High and finished off the card. Got some bronze age Marvel Team-Ups from the 70's that I've been looking for. Love dem old comics!

To bad no one sells Marvel Select in my area. I ordered this bad boy and he shipped out yesterday. Can't wait to get him. I believe I'm going to get the variant too.

If you've ever wanted incentive to hit up a con, generally you can find dealers who will sell some of the newer figures for $12-15 MOC.

I picked up Abomination, Spider-Man, and The Thing for $35 total at NYCC.

He's $19.99 shipped on Amazon.

My Juggernaut came yesterday. He's quite the heavy figure. Plan on adding shin/forearm cuts.

BlackTom-7.jpg

Songbird & Moonstone are slight older versions of their costumes:

CurrentThunderboltsCustom1-9.jpg

Only got Mach V, Ghost, and Crossbones, Songbird & Moonstone left to get. Captain Odious is getting back to work on Mach V now that he found wings. Ghost is 10-15% so far.

The only one left at my LCB was the helmetless one and I didn't want it. It's so stupid that they didn't just pack in the helmet. If anyone wants to trade a "variant" for a regular let me know & I'll see if I can still pick it up.

It's not possible to pack in the helmet, the unmasked head is too big for the helmet to fit over it.

I know that but in the original planning for the figure (if they still wanted to make a variant pack) they should've planned it so the helmet would be packed in and could fit over his head. I certainly do not find a helmet-less or unmasked figure appealing. It's like having a Marvel Legends Juggernaut but you lost the helmet and now it's worth less than half of it's original value. They packed in an unmasked head with the Cyclops figure...they need to do that with all of them. Look at how terribly the unmasked Deadpool is selling for. No one wants that. If it came with an alternate masked head then sure people would want it. Diamond just thinks they can sell more by doing that. We shouldn't have to buy an extra figure just to get an alt head. That is my biggest/only gripe with Marvel Select.

Swwwweeeeeeetttt!! I just got it on Amazon for $19.99 total. No shipping. No tax. I used the free trial of Amazon Prime and I get free 2 day shipping for the whole month! Soooo if anyone still wants me to pick up the helmet-less variant at my LCB store for them I will get it for you for just cost plus shipping.

Are you sure you are definitely going to get the regular helmeted version? I checked on Amazon and it had a picture for both. And when you click on the Unmasked version it doesn't change the order page. I was nervous about ordering it because I know that on TRU.com they don't distinguish between the regular and variants in the two-packs. You just have to order and cross your fingers and hope you get the one you want.

Just wondering if Amazon does things the same or if there was any way to tell that you are getting the version you actually want?

I just realized, Im pretty sure the MS Juggernaut is bigger than any of Hasbros BAFs, excluding Foom (since hes technically 2 BAFs in one haha.) Pretty amazing for a 20 dollar figure.

Got the regular version in the mail yesterday. He is a FANTASTIC Juggernaut figure and he\'s on my top 5 favorite Marvel figures of all time! Not only is he massive as hell but he weights about 2 pounds and that just makes it for me. He has great articulation for a Marvel Select and he makes every other Select fail in comparison. I\'d say the only Marvel Select that equals him in sculpt is Abomination but Abomination doesn\'t have good articulation so he loses the comparison. I only wished they\'d have included wrist articulation and his ankles would go up and down instead of side to side. It would have been nice if he included a removable helmet but having the variant without helmet is better then not having Cain Marko\'s handsome mug at all.

He is light years better then my Marvel Legends Series 6 Juggernaut and makes him laughable when you compare the two. Don\'t get me wrong, I love my Series 6 Juggernaut but I\'ve always hated his short legs and long gorilla arms and every since I got Marvel Select Hulk and Select Abomination he looks like a wimp. Now I have a Juggernaut that looks like he can put the hurt on anyone in my collection!

I gathered my Juggernauts up for a group photo but I can\'t find my Juggernaut from X-Men vs. Street Fighter nor can I find my Juggernaut from the 90\'s with removable helmet. I found his helmet but that is about it. Both of them are either in my attic or in my basement but I\'ll have to save that search for another day.

100_6396.jpg

100_6428.jpg

100_6446.jpg

100_6459.jpg

100_6465.jpg

I'm actually not sure either but regardless it was a great deal! I will have it tomorrow so I'll let you know!

Swwwweeeeeeetttt!! I just got it on Amazon for $19.99 total. No shipping. No tax. I used the free trial of Amazon Prime and I get free 2 day shipping for the whole month! Soooo if anyone still wants me to pick up the helmet-less variant at my LCB store for them I will get it for you for just cost plus shipping.

Are you sure you are definitely going to get the regular helmeted version? I checked on Amazon and it had a picture for both. And when you click on the Unmasked version it doesn't change the order page. I was nervous about ordering it because I know that on TRU.com they don't distinguish between the regular and variants in the two-packs. You just have to order and cross your fingers and hope you get the one you want.

Just wondering if Amazon does things the same or if there was any way to tell that you are getting the version you actually want?