those needing a ML Juggernaut

MrDizzle

For those looking for a comparison between the two, he's right, MS Juggs is a giant in comparison

DSC06079Large.jpg

But if you have a problem with monkey arms on ML Juggs, I have a problem with MS Juggs suffering from Skaar syndrome. Just like the Foom wave Skaar this guys abdomen is way too tiny compared to the rest of the body. Still, I love both figures.

I do have the same qualms about MS Juggernaut, he's got bigger monkey arms, a short abdomen and wonky proportions !! And he's cross-eyed !!

I was showing my girlfriend the Juggernaut Group Photo I took this morning and she said ''Where is Movie Juggernaut?'' and I said ''son of a'' and realized I didn't even think of him. Threw him in the group shot. Now I'm really wanting to go find my X-Men vs. Street Fighter Juggernaut and my 90's removable Helmet Juggernaut to take a group photo.

I'm also wondering what other Juggernauts I'm missing. I think I might have another one stored somewhere but can't remember. I'm thinking about ordering the minimate Juggernaut figures to add to the collection.

100_6428.jpg

For those looking for a comparison between the two, he's right, MS Juggs is a giant in comparison

DSC06079Large.jpg

But if you have a problem with monkey arms on ML Juggs, I have a problem with MS Juggs suffering from Skaar syndrome. Just like the Foom wave Skaar this guys abdomen is way too tiny compared to the rest of the body. Still, I love both figures.

I do have the same qualms about MS Juggernaut, he's got bigger monkey arms, a short abdomen and wonky proportions !! And he's cross-eyed !!

No he doesn't have cross-eyes, at least mine doesn't. Also bigger monkey arms? What Juggernaut Select do you have because MS Juggernaut does not have monkey arms, let alone bigger monkey arms. The Legends Juggernaut's arms are so long that if his fingers were sticking out then his arm would come to his feet. How is Marvel Select Juggernaut's arms more gorilla may I ask?

Now before I call out the flaws of the Marvel Legends Juggernaut I must say that I love him. He was the best Juggernaut figure until the Marvel Universe Juggernaut and the Marvel Select came out.

Marvel Legend Juggernaut is so flawed and when compared to Marvel Select Juggernaut he looks pretty terrible. His odd shaped helmet, gorilla arms, long flat feet, short legs that can barely stand because of how heavy he is and weird hands that aren't quite fists but aren't quite open handed neither and lets not forget the worst area about him, his belt! He has a giant belt buckel but where is the rest of his belt? Not to mentioned the odd torso joint that moves backwards and fowards. The Juggernaut body comes from a Hulk Classics figure and I hated that torso jointed then too.

Marvel Select Juggernaut makes Marvel Legends Juggernaut look like a cheap knock off and you know it haha. I don't think you own Marvel Select Juggernaut, right? If no why judge something you haven't had in hand? Wait until you get the figure because once you see it in person you can't appreciate how awesome it is.

At least his arms don't come down to his ankles. A short abdomen makes him look stockier which is perfect by me. Also: the Marvel Select one doesn't have skis for feet.

Yeah really. You can't please everyone bro, some people just like to nitpick. Heck I think the reason some people dislike the MS Juggernaut is because they can't brag or hold it over people's head that they were lucky enough to grab one of the Series 6 Juggs because now everyone will have a chance to have an awesome Juggernaut. I've learned that some people can't be pleased and will find flaws with everything just to complain about on forums. I've seen one Online reviewer that preferred Legends Juggernaut over MS Select and dozens upon dozens saying the Marvel Select Juggs is lightyears better then the Legends. Heck no one person that I've seen on Fwoosh think Legends is better. I love my Series 6 Legends but Select is just so much better but you expect a 2011 figure to be better then a 2004 figure.

I was showing my girlfriend the Juggernaut Group Photo I took this morning and she said ''Where is Movie Juggernaut?'' and I said ''son of a'' and realized I didn't even think of him. Threw him in the group shot. Now I'm really wanting to go find my X-Men vs. Street Fighter Juggernaut and my 90's removable Helmet Juggernaut to take a group photo.

I'm also wondering what other Juggernauts I'm missing. I think I might have another one stored somewhere but can't remember. I'm thinking about ordering the minimate Juggernaut figures to add to the collection.

100_6428.jpg

well depending how small you wanna go, they had those steel mutant 2 packs in the 90s. I know I had Juggernaut. Also the light up repaint and the SF two pack repaint

Decided to do a comparison with Marvel Select Juggernaut with Marvel legends BAF Blob. I for one love the Build a figure Blob and current he's labeled as being 8 feet tall in the Marvel Encyclopedia and in the comics (before he lost his powers) so naturally I love the height of the BAF. My only problem was he makes Marvel Legends Juggernaut look short and small in comparison but thankfully the Marvel Select Juggernaut towers over Blob and is even more broad.

100_6446.jpg

100_6459.jpg

100_6465.jpg

100_6453.jpg

100_6455.jpg